This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Tuvalu (Season 42) Applications

Topic » Survivor Tuvalu (Season 42)..

3138 days 3 hours ago
bingo21
NEW PLAYERS ONLY. PLEASE DO NOT APPLIED IF YOU HAVE PLAYED BEFORE WHETHER IT BE UNDER YOUR CURRENT OR AN OLD/OTHER ACCOUNT. IF YOU ARE FOUND TO BE A PAST PLAYER YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE GAME!

Username?:
Karma?:
Colour Level?:
Age?:
Country of Residence?:
Will you be active (provide details if need be)?:
Gender Male or Female?:
Have you applied unsuccessfully before?:
Do you consider yourself a Social, Strategic or Physical player?:
Do you usually play as a Hero or a Villain?:
Why should you be chosen?:
Favourite Survivor Contestant and Why?:
Favourite Survivor Season and Why?:
Which of the following times can you make challenges, 6,7,8,9pm EST?:
3138 days 3 hours ago
NewNightmare7
Username?: NewNightmare7
Karma?: 238
Colour Level?: Red
Age?: 15
Country of Residence?: Canada
Will you be active (provide details if need be)?: definitely
Gender Male or Female?: Male
Have you applied unsuccessfully before?: No
Do you consider yourself a Social, Strategic or Physical player?: Social
Do you usually play as a Hero or a Villain?: Hero
Why should you be chosen?: I think i should be a contestant cause im a superfan and i always play to win
Favourite Survivor Contestant and Why?: Amanda Kimmel cause she is the triple threat but cant get her jury speeches correct!
Favourite Survivor Season and Why?: Favorite newbie season is Palau cause its always entertaining and i never get bored of it..favorite season with any sort of returnees is Micronesia for the gameplay
Which of the following times can you make challenges, 6,7,8,9pm EST?: I can do all of them but i would prefer 7 - 9pm EST
3137 days 21 hours ago
nnewman3
Nnewman3
Black
USA
All
Hero
To have fun & meet new people
Cochran he's a strategic player
Blood vs water & I like family vs family way
Yes
3136 days 7 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Username?:Walkerbait27
Karma?: 466
Colour Level?: Black
Age?: 18
Country of Residence?: England
Will you be active (provide details if need be)?: YES
Gender Male or Female?: MALE
Have you applied unsuccessfully before?: NOPE
Do you consider yourself a Social, Strategic or Physical player?: SOCIAL
Do you usually play as a Hero or a Villain?: HERO
Why should you be chosen?: BECAUSE IM VERY KIND GOOD AT THE GAME VERY SMART CUNNING I LIKE TO PLAY IT TOO
Favourite Survivor Contestant and Why?: SPENCER BLEDSOE CAUSE I FEEL LIKE HES JUST LIKE ME IF I EVER PLAYED IRL
Favourite Survivor Season and Why?: CAGAYAN LOVED THE TWIST GREAT CHARACTERS EVEN PRE MERGE BLINDSIDES!!! AND TONY, SPENCER, TASHA, J'TIA, KASS SLAYED
Which of the following times can you make challenges, 6,7,8,9pm EST?: 6-7 r best
3136 days 6 hours ago
Writinglegend
Username?: Writinglegend
Karma?: 35
Colour Level?: Yellow
Age?: 22
Country of Residence?: US
Will you be active (provide details if need be)?: Yes.
Gender Male or Female?: Male.
Have you applied unsuccessfully before?: No.
Do you consider yourself a Social, Strategic or Physical player?: Strategic.
Do you usually play as a Hero or a Villain?: Villain.
Why should you be chosen?: I am willing to be cutthroat and make the bold moves necessary to solidify myself as the sole survivor. I will make big game moves in order to further my game, even if that means stabbing a friend in the back.
Favourite Survivor Contestant and Why?: John Cochran: An underdog in true form that used his brains, strategy, and survivor knowledge to outlast the other contestants.
Favourite Survivor Season and Why?: Cagayan: fantastic cast and some great game moves.
Which of the following times can you make challenges, 6,7,8,9pm EST?: 7, 8, 9 PM work best.
3134 days 6 hours ago
TallaRejaei
Username?: TallaRejaei
Karma?: 800 something
Colour Level?: Silver
Age?: 21
Will you be active (provide details if need be)?: obvi
Gender Male or Female?: female
Have you applied unsuccessfully before?: no
Do you consider yourself a Social, Strategic or Physical player?: Social and Strategic i lovre chatting and gossiping, its like my thing im very bubbly and loud and easy to talk to, but in past survivor seasons ive played in i have masterminded a blindside or two or twelve... lol
Do you usually play as a Hero or a Villain?: umm it depends, if people in the game are assholes i call them out on it and i usually get cranky at them and start turning into a psycho bitch but otherwise im a hero
Why should you be chosen?: because i add the hilarity of someone who seems like they dont know what they are doing but finds a way to get around things, im very good at talking so i usually end up meshing with everyone and building relationships, good or bad, very early on in the game, and i love survivor so im obvi gonna play
Favourite Survivor Contestant and Why?: probz lisa welchel because she was on a show i did not watch
Favourite Survivor Season and Why?: probz blood vs. water with returning players it was cool to see past players try to win with their loved ones in the mix
Which of the following times can you make challenges, 6,7,8,9pm EST?: all unless im working which i usually dont evenings
3132 days 5 hours ago
jake98
Username?: Jake98
Karma?: 139 I think
Colour Level?: green
Age?: 16
Country of Residence?: USA
Will you be active (provide details if need be)?: Yes I'll be active
Gender Male or Female?: male
Have you applied unsuccessfully before?: no I'm new to this but id like to play
Do you consider yourself a Social, Strategic or Physical player?: Strategic
Do you usually play as a Hero or a Villain?: I'm a villain
Why should you be chosen?: I'm new and I want to try something new. I've watched a little bit of survivor but never a whole season. I'd enjoy a new experience
Favourite Survivor Contestant and Why?: I haven't seen a whole season
Favourite Survivor Season and Why?: I haven't seen a whole season.
Which of the following times can you make challenges, 6,7,8,9pm EST?: 8pm EST
3132 days 5 hours ago
harrywasnak
Username?: harrywasnak
Karma?: 503
Age?: 14
Will you be active (provide details if need be)?: yes
Have you applied unsuccessfully before?: yes
Do you consider yourself a Social, Strategic or Physical player?: Strategic/Social
Do you usually play as a Hero or a Villain?: I would say hero but if you aren't careful the villain will show.
Why should you be chosen?: I really want to play and I can bring the fun.
Favourite Survivor CONTESTANT and Why?: Eliza Orlins because she is the queen of the sassy divas.
Favourite Survivor Season and Why?: Heroes vs. Villains was just excellent
Which of the following times can you make challenges, 6,7,8,9pm EST?: all likely
3132 days 5 hours ago
Anoreoz897
Username?: Anoreoz897
Karma?: 436
Country of Residence?: Ohio
Will you be active (provide details if need be)?: Of course!
Have you applied unsuccessfully before?: Nope!
Do you consider yourself a Social, Strategic or Physical player?: Definitely social and strategic...physical comps are not usually my friend.
Do you usually play as a Hero or a Villain?: I try to be a hero :)
Why should you be chosen?: I bring excitement and entertainment to the table...and I know how to handle people in certain situations.
Favourite Survivor Contestant and Why?: Kat/Hayden. Favs for life. Loved them on BvW because they slayed over everyone else even though they didn't win.
Favourite Survivor Season and Why?: Probably 27 haha
Which of the following times can you make challenges, 6,7,8,9pm EST?:Preferably 6 or 7 tbh
3132 days 4 hours ago
smackdownisblue
Username?: smackdownisblue
Karma?: 166
Colour Level?: Blue
Age?: 15
Will you be active (provide details if need be)?: Yes. I wouldn't apply if I wasn't active
Have you applied unsuccessfully before?: yes
Do you consider yourself a Social, Strategic or Physical player?: Strategic and Physical
Why should you be chosen?: I love survivor thats why
Favourite Survivor Contestant and Why?: Russell Hantz. I still can't believe he found TWO hidden immunity idols without a clue
Favourite Survivor Season and Why?: Hero vs. Villians or BvW. They were both entertaining and featured alot of stratgey imo
Which of the following times can you make challenges, 6,7,8,9pm EST?: 8 or 9 are the best but I can work with 7. 6 is a definite NO because I'll be at school
3130 days 19 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Username?: jkjkjk15
Karma?: 182ish
Colour Level?: Brown
Will you be active (provide details if need be)?: Yes, I am always active in my group games!
Have you applied unsuccessfully before?: No, this is my first time applying.
Do you consider yourself a Social, Strategic or Physical player?: Social and Strategic. I also can win challenges when needed.
Do you usually play as a Hero or a Villain?: Well I only played a hero vs villains once and I was on villains team haha.
Why should you be chosen?: Yoi should choose me because I'm such a big group gamer I'm shocked I never applied for one of your seasons!
Favourite Survivor Contestant and Why?: Ciera Easton, I just love her!
Favourite Survivor Season and Why?: Blood vs Water 1 because I like all the dynamics that went into it. Also, who can forget ciders voting her mother off!
Which of the following times can you make challenges, 6,7,8,9pm EST?: All of them!!
3130 days 19 hours ago
MickyBoomy9
Username?: MickyBoomy9
Karma?: 40
Country of Residence?: UK
Will you be active (provide details if need be)?: Yes, if the times are reasonable.
Gender Male or Female?: Malw
Do you consider yourself a Social, Strategic or Physical player?: Strategic or Physical
Why should you be chosen?: I love these type of group games and it would be great to come in as the underdog.
Favourite Survivor Contestant and Why?: Jeremy Collins
Favourite Survivor Season and Why?: San Juan Del Sur, I enjoyed the cast, they were ruthless.
Which of the following times can you make challenges, 6,7,8,9pm EST?: 6PM,7PM
3130 days 14 hours ago
Om3ga
sername?: OM3GA
Karma?: 48
Country of Residence?: canada
Will you be active (provide details if need be)?: Yes, hell yea
Do you consider yourself a Social, Strategic or Physical player?: im every one i do all
Do you usually play as a Hero or a Villain?: villan im evil
Why should you be chosen?: because i want to win and i want to backstab and kill
Favourite Survivor Contestant and Why?: rob cesternino
Favourite Survivor Season and Why?: season 31 second chances
Which of the following times can you make challenges,6,7,8,9pm EST ?: 6,7,8,9pm EST
3130 days 7 hours ago
Swagger55
NEW PLAYERS ONLY. PLEASE DO NOT APPLIED IF YOU HAVE PLAYED BEFORE WHETHER IT BE UNDER YOUR CURRENT OR AN OLD/OTHER ACCOUNT. IF YOU ARE FOUND TO BE A PAST PLAYER YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE GAME!

Username?:swagger55
Karma?:idk
Colour Level?: orange
Age?: 13
Will you be active (provide details if need be)?: yes promise
Have you applied unsuccessfully before?: nope
Do you consider yourself a Social, Strategic or Physical player?: strategic when I need to be physical
Do you usually play as a Hero or a Villain?: idk usually matters how I can play and what spot I'm in but villain I guess
Why should you be chosen?: because I will bring you the drama action blindsides that you started this group for
Favourite Survivor Contestant and Why?: tony why fun to watch,wanna play like him one day
Favourite Survivor Season and Why?: hvsv because it's heroes vs villains
Which of the following times can you make challenges, 6,7,8,9pm EST?: 8,9

Hope I get chosen if not gl with the season :)
3130 days 4 hours ago
BeastBoy
Username?: beastboy
Karma?: 44
Colour Level?: yellow
Country of Residence?: usa
Will you be active (provide details if need be)?: yeah I guess ...not all day tho
Have you applied unsuccessfully before?: no im new to tengaged and people said you run a good game
Do you consider yourself a Social, Strategic or Physical player?: social
Do you usually play as a Hero or a Villain?: hero :)
Why should you be chosen?: cause I love survivor
Favourite Survivor Contestant and Why?: Kim spradlin cuz she's fierce
Favourite Survivor Season and Why?: one world cause drama <3
Which of the following times can you make challenges, 6,7,8,9pm EST?: 7-9 est
3129 days 3 hours ago
HUNTERBC88
HUNTERBC88
Orange
USA
I will be active.
Male
I'm new to you survivor, but I have heard of it before.
Mix of all.
Hero
Because you asked me to join.
Favorite: James Clement
Favorite season: Fiji because it was interesting.
I should be able to make all those times.

open group

Bingo's Survivor VL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!