This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tibet Discussion

Topic » Tibet Discussion

3216 days 4 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
LOL... you burned me bingo :P.... I still think that more often than not it is an OP advantage.
3216 days 3 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Haha pretty even in tribal councils. I like see in that more than total dominance because it allows for more opportunities of game moves
3216 days 3 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
*like to see that more than in

I am sorry. I usually have good grammar but on my phone I am awful
3215 days 17 hours ago
NJKoda1998
bingo21
Kham headed to tribal council meaning all the tribes will be level again at the final 12. This CBS is why you let 3 tribes play out and don't switch them at 16 or 14.
-
to bad CBS is always gonna swap them at either of those points if they continue to keep merging 3 tribe season at final 12. they refuse to let palau happen again, so now they r just gonna always make sure it could only get down to 2 members on a tribe, if one completely sucks compared to the other 2 :P
3215 days 15 hours ago
bingo21
I was so hoping they'd just let things play their course in WA after all 3 tribes went to tribal. Worse case scenario the tribes would merge 5-5-2. Otherwise do a tribe swap at 15 into 3 tribes of 5.
3215 days 10 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
That would be cool
3215 days 10 hours ago
KingGeek
Remember when Qaz called me a floater in Togo (Which I wasn't)..........but got 14th in Tibet! LMAO

stay pretty kids

http://33.media.tumblr.com/acb3e59848a5b44c5c1772ddd2d864fb/tumblr_inline_ntb6dnVNQ11s4ci45_500.gif
3215 days 4 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
I hate Qaz so glad he is gone
3214 days 5 hours ago
bingo21
An interesting 2-1-1 vote on Amdo. (Only interesting because Skillz self voted, I asssume if he had voted he would have chosen jharrin to make it unanimous).
3214 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
I hope there is no tribe swaps since the game seems to be more interesting with smaller amounts of people on a tribe.  I'm thinking they will merge at 9 with a final 2 in my opinion but, that's how it looks in my eyes.
3214 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
it's f11 and i have to say that i'm really happy that Boogie is still in the game. Hopefully he does will merge!
3213 days 11 hours ago
JosephinaAlexis
is this season over
3213 days 2 hours ago
JosephinaAlexis
i'm dyinggg
goodbye @ jharrin.
3212 days 3 hours ago
bingo21
Just 10 players left. Who's the odds on favourite to win at this stage?
3212 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
I really like Seth right now he looks to have been a middle guy on his tribe and has successfully avoided a target despite being on a small tribe.  I think Andie has been impressive as well with being the only returnee left and really has been the leader of her tribe although I think that's going to hurt her come merge.  Dallas is pretty interesting on the other tribe as well from my perspective.

open group

Bingo's Survivor VL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!