This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Togo Discussion

Topic » Togo Discussion

3213 days 11 hours ago
cjuddy
Being someone who worked with Ben the entire game I can say that he NEVER sheeped anyone. Straight up I have no idea where people got this idea from...
3213 days 11 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
It was not fun playing with anybody I would rather play Survivor with animals then with these people
3213 days 11 hours ago
MooseAntler86
Hahahahahahahahha that's so funny

Dude are u 11? I really think you are. Your messages sound like a 7 year old throwing a tantrum. Your gameplay sucked and if you don't see that you really are delusional and there isn't hep for you. I outplayed u bruh u just outlasted cause I was a threat unlike you.

And did u see the other jury members? With all those big personalities I definitely wasn't some huge jury Shepard
3213 days 11 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
Brady I've found with u, u just want to be a villain. And u only care about the concept of a returning player. U don't make an effort to win, u make an effort to make a name out of urself. That's my advice
3213 days 11 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Yeah you were and that was how Ben one.

You didn't outplay me because I got f3 you didn't you got out because of me so bye
3213 days 11 hours ago
MooseAntler86
I agree with CJ. Idk how Ben was a sheep. He was just more quiet than me and I liked to get in people's faces and made my opinion known.
3213 days 11 hours ago
MooseAntler86
Brady. Honestly are you under the age of 12. Cause that would make so much sense.
3213 days 11 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Excuse me I would love to return for a future season obviously but I wouldn't make the moves I did if I wasn't there to win if you saw my confessionals I was here to win and I only came to win.

So shut up stupid viewer you know nothing
3213 days 11 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Well Moose I am actually not under 12 buy I would think you are
3213 days 11 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
But
3213 days 11 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Lol @ you all. Please go outside
3213 days 11 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
OH FEISTY BRADY I THINK U ACTUALLY ARE 11
3213 days 11 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
I don't even know who you are
3213 days 11 hours ago
MooseAntler86
Brady. You are a train wreck. Please re evaluate yourself.
3213 days 11 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Moose your so smart

open group

Bingo's Survivor VL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!