This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Jordan - Fans vs Favourites Discussion

Topic » Survivor Jordan - Fans vs..

3374 days 2 hours ago
MyMilkshakes
I feel that Obscurity has a very strong case and I feel like he's most likely to win. I think that Kim may be able to pull it out though
3374 days 2 hours ago
JCLU
I agree...I think Obscurtiy will win, BUT I think Kim has some solid responses right now...
3373 days 19 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Yes Obscurity made f3!
3373 days 13 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Max isn't going to get any votes lol
3373 days 12 hours ago
MyMilkshakes
I wouldn't be shocked if Obscurity wins unanimous. I think someone may pull a Vytas and vote Kim just so Broniak gets 3rd
3373 days 9 hours ago
OldNewz
PLEASEEE KIM. WIN IT!!
3373 days 8 hours ago
LEANNA
I think Kim may get 2-3 votes...
3373 days 8 hours ago
KidA
Kim will likely get 2nd place and then we can share placements as amazing runner-ups <3
3372 days 14 hours ago
IceIceBaby
This hasn't been my favourite FvF but its definitely one of my favourite ssns
3372 days 10 hours ago
Zed55
I hope obscurity or Kim wins and I'm excited to see what season 37 going to be
3372 days 8 hours ago
Coyle14
Well this season has a predictable winner...on to da next one
3372 days 7 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
So glad Sagar won but Kim should Def come back for amother season.
3372 days 7 hours ago
Broniak
Broniak - Of all the people left I see Broniak as the least likely to win a jury vote. There was tensions between him and sunslicer and I get the feeling he'll overplay his cards if he makes it to the final tribal council. It's clear from todays challenge that the rest of the group believe he's delusion but fortunately Broniak is self aware enough to realise "he mistakenly thinks he's in control". I think people are going to want to sit next to him at the end so I think he's sitting pretty right now.
---
Holy shit, Bingo can predict the fucking future. No one supported me this whole entire game........ ;_;
3372 days 7 hours ago
2Beastly
Well I tried to tell you during FTC, but you wouldn't listen. :p
3372 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
NOOOOOOO
Can i please, for once, win something in bingo's :(

open group

Bingo's Survivor VL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!