This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Angola Discussion

Topic » Angola Discussion

3933 days 3 hours ago
bingo21
As there are 5 players on the tribe if the vote is a tie then tuter and renegade will be picking rocks.
3933 days 2 hours ago
Joeker
Only Dfalc or Tuter is an acceptable win imo

If Duffybutt or ESPECIALLY BitchSheepTACOFucker make F2 and or win, this season is offically one of the worst in my books
3933 days 2 hours ago
pepster101
Fucking rocks
3933 days 1 hour ago
DeniseNelson
Hi.
3932 days 12 hours ago
Leli14
If Duffybutt or ESPECIALLY BitchSheepTACOFucker make F2 and or win, this season is offically one of the worst in my books
--
That could happen, assuming it's a final two. I'm going with tuter as the winner now. If he can make it to the final three with Duffy and Bboy, he's probably winning the final Immunity Challenge- Dfalc probably needs to win Immunity if he wants to win.
3931 days 2 hours ago
bingo21
Drama Drama. We nearly lasted a whole season without a fight :P
3930 days 20 hours ago
mattkwon1
ROCKS AGAIN WTF
LIKE CANT I BE SPECIAL FOR MORE THAN ONE SEASON
3930 days 14 hours ago
Leli14
Does Taco think he made it to Final Tribal Council? To me it looks like there's another challenge...

Also, I hope dfalc wins now! If he makes it to the end, I think we're in for another unanimous jury-vote.
3930 days 3 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
Hey guys... weighing in.

1. I'm pretty sure that Tuter is insane lol.  I don't like Duffy either.  Both are repeatedly making irrational statements, Tuter MUCH more so.
2. I feel terrible for Renegade because he didn't make a bad move imo.  All that needed to happen for him was for BBoy to get online, and I think he would have stayed (even if Tuter thinks it was a stupid move).
3. Again Jarrod, I don't think that leaving the F2 or F3 as an unknown promotes good gameplay.  Ultimately, my take is that BBoy needed to vote Duffy out at F4 regardless because Tuter is the only person that he can beat in a F2.  However, if BBoy chose to just play for finals, it would have benefitted him to vote for Tuter and thus get the tie.  He obviously voted out Duffy under the assumption of a F3.
4. As good as Renegade was, I do appreciate Dfalc's game.  If he wins it will be quite deserved.
3929 days 21 hours ago
bingo21
In regard to point 3 I think Bboy may have been somewhat tricked into voting out Duffy by tuter's assumptions that if the vote was a tie then somehow only bboy would be picking rocks.

If the vote had been a tie, we would have revoted and then since it's final 4 duffy and tuter would have faced off in a firemaking tiebreaker challenge.
3929 days 20 hours ago
mattkwon1
I think Dfalc has this in the bag imo
3929 days 10 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
LOL at him then Jarrod.
3924 days 3 hours ago
bingo21
Well after a long final challenge where tuter and dfalc submitted answers, dfalc won final immunity and voted bboy out of the game.

Does dfalc have this in the bag? Can tuter win? If tuter hadn't avoided tribal council just the one time before the merge and had been a denise do you think he might have had a better shot at the title?
3924 days 2 hours ago
mattkwon1
Dfalc is 1000000% gonna win imo
3923 days 21 hours ago
LoganWorm
Go Tuter! :)

open group

Bingo's Survivor VL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!