This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

EPISODE 5 - God Among Men

Topic » EPISODE 5 - God Among Men

3413 days 9 hours ago
bulldoggy559
NILES
I don't mind... I've got time
3413 days 9 hours ago
DanieleD
*stops cleaning and looks over at him*
http://media.tumblr.com/aecde85291adb703d608e6698d912960/tumblr_n5ej1mODYT1tb01avo1_250.gif
Well..thanks..*looks down at the table and starts cleaning again*
3413 days 9 hours ago
bulldoggy559
NILES
*Leans against the bar, messing with his fingernails while he waits*
3413 days 9 hours ago
DanieleD
*walks over to the bar and begins cleaning around there*
Sorry...for being distant and stuff..
3413 days 8 hours ago
bulldoggy559
NILES
*Shrugs lightly, looking over at her*
It's ok, I'm not going to pry
3413 days 8 hours ago
DanieleD
*nods and continues cleaning silently and takes the cash from the last guy in the bar other than Niles and myself and starts cleaning his glass*
3413 days 8 hours ago
bulldoggy559
NILES
*Gets up and starts looking at the pictures on the wall, pacing back and forth slowly*
3413 days 8 hours ago
DanieleD
*starts to move quicker*
^How do you even know who to trust...Mason turned on everyone...who is to say someone else won't..^
*while not paying attention, a glass slips from my hands and falls to the ground breaking*
Shit!
*hurries to the back, grabbing the broom*
3413 days 8 hours ago
bulldoggy559
NILES
*Walks over and scoops the glass into his hand, dumping it in the trash*
Dani... I got it
*Wipes his hands off over the trash*
Perk of not getting hurt often, not afraid of glass
3413 days 8 hours ago
DanieleD
*sighs leaning on the bar taking a deep breath and then brushes a piece of hair behind my face and continues cleaning quietly*
^Just clean and get home...stay out of your head^
3413 days 8 hours ago
bulldoggy559
NILES
*Watches her for a few seconds, then stands back up and goes back to the picture wall*
3413 days 8 hours ago
DanieleD
*drains the water in the sink and dries it out and walks to the other end of the bar, grabbing my jacket tugging it around me, feeling comfortable feeling, sighing a little*
I'm ready...*walks to the front door, locking it and heads toward the back, waiting for him*
3413 days 8 hours ago
DanieleD
[[ * feeling a comfortable feeling ]]
3413 days 8 hours ago
iGoddess
-Twists and turns in bed, and manipulates the plants by her bedside subconsciously, making them grown and then die out fast.
3413 days 8 hours ago
DanieleD
*locks the door behind us and tugs my jacket around myself tighly, walking silently*

open group

META

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!