This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 2: Beach Clean Up 🏖

Topic » Episode 2: Beach Clean Up 🏖..

1320 days 9 hours ago
Rain848
[Gizmo]
*Gasps for air and looks around the crowd and looks at her*
Theres nothing to know about Harbinger, youll know what he will do if he finds out I RAT!
*He tries to pull away*
The heist was my plan i got the cameras off and the Associate was working for me
*He smirks in her face telling that bold ass lie obviously*
1320 days 9 hours ago
angelofdarkness16
Tug his sleeve lead him to a coffee shop and enter*
1320 days 9 hours ago
Symmetry888
Fae trots back over to sit in the middle of the view of the camera, waving with a paw and transforming back into herself as she does so turning it into waving her hand. "I just wanted to do that cool sequence on TV," she tells the media.
1320 days 9 hours ago
Rain848
[Laura]
*Sees Nick as he slides his shades on and she walks through the crowd tailing him*
1320 days 9 hours ago
Mitsuki
*Kiana slams his body against the wall, a few crumbling bricks coming tumbling down from the building.*
As much as I'd like to sit here and play these little games, my patience is really running thin. You can start telling the truth or I can start breaking bones, your call.
*Ki drops one hand from the scruff of his neck and twists back on of his arms, applying pressure.*
1320 days 9 hours ago
Hudspith
*stops at a vendor buying some food*
1320 days 9 hours ago
Tizian
Otto looks over at her, following into the shop. "Where we going?"
1320 days 9 hours ago
Rain848
[Gizmo]
Ok! Ok, we were hired. The associate didnt say by who but you can assume by who by the way the politics work in that damn Nightclub. Theres something about that diamond, the boss wants it but someone stole it from out and under his nose and and i think he wants to retaliate soon...
*He breathes heavily*
You can just let me go now thats most of what i know
1320 days 9 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*sterling sees olympia telling him to plug it and gives a smirk*
“Well you know it was just a little help from all the heroes here. Me and Plastique did some clean up to help out, but there were others here to help.”
*he looks at the reporters and cameras*
“Just remember though tomorrow we have an event to help clean up the beach. If you care about our planet show up and help clean the beaches with me and Plastique.”
1320 days 9 hours ago
Symmetry888
Fae side-eyes Sterling as she is standing right there.
1320 days 9 hours ago
Rain848
(OH shit my bad let me rewind)
1320 days 9 hours ago
angelofdarkness16
To keep you put of the daylight *walks to the counter, and order to ice coffee*
1320 days 9 hours ago
Mitsuki
*Kiana groans, giving his arm one last twist before dropping him down into the rubble.*
If you're lying, you know I know where to find you.
*She makes it a point to purposely step on his legs as she turns to walk away, making her way back to help soothe the chaos down at the parade.*
1320 days 8 hours ago
Symmetry888
(bless i love getting my 15 mins)
1320 days 8 hours ago
Rain848
Joan Moon: *Nods* Thank you so much Alloy
*She smiles and turns seeing Fae*
And who is this, We have someone who just transformed with us live, Fencington we have heroes and people protecting our city. Remember to get out and vote to help our Meta Humans ensure their rights
*The camera turns off and she shakes the Hand of Fae*
Its a pleasure to meet you hopefully we will se more of you in the incoming future.

Olympia: *Walks up to Alloy and Hits his arm whispering*
Who is that!? And You didnt need to plug anyone else, we cant let the people like the viper and that to get more coverage than us

open group

The Way of The Shinobi

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!