This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 2: Spectre

Topic » Episode 2: Spectre

2426 days 1 hour ago
Maya10
Ill be on after work. And more tomorrow since im off  lol )
2426 days 1 hour ago
Rain848
(yea I mean the lab is equipped for there needs so they can learn to maintain there abilities I mean a little training area/simulator won't hurt)

Laurie: Oh no I heard it all

*She looks at the shoot*

The owl man or Laurence Cooper he tried fighting crime and got shot for it unfortunately.
2426 days 1 hour ago
Rain848
Chris: Oh hey Noam and Nikki

*He looks at Martin*

And Lavendar Labs Psychologist
2426 days 1 hour ago
dvs194
(Yeah tomorrow I'll be able to be on quite a btt, not sure how much tonight bc I have an exam to study for)
*Nikki enters the combat simulator, moving to a console on one of the walls and beginning to set up a simulation*
2426 days 1 hour ago
Hudspith
*sits and watches people trying to read minds^
2426 days 1 hour ago
Rain848
(you guys are all good I expected tomorrow to be the peak for activity so I'll do more stuff then)
2426 days 1 hour ago
Kgamer2218
* noam rubs his arm*
Noam : I can't believe most of us have powers
2426 days 1 hour ago
dvs194
*Nikki starts the sim off as just a punching bag, warming up for a bit*
https://68.media.tumblr.com/6585532a885ba1e99aa0d78aaa0fb9ca/tumblr_osfmusQfTJ1swsvtso1_500.gif
2426 days 1 hour ago
Rain848
(you guys can practice your abilities and if needed just interact I want to see the development between everyone's characters it helps give me doors to open for story purposes and all :D)
2426 days 1 hour ago
Hudspith
^and im not telling anyone mine^
2426 days 1 hour ago
iGoddess
Ace: The owl man? He was so kind.
-Sighs in thought and looks around.
I really wish there was a way to make the cimd lower, or be abolished for sure in the town. But.. that's not my job, so I'll help however I can.
2426 days 1 hour ago
dvs194
*she resets the room, letting her hair down and grabbing a spear and unclipping her bracelet*
*she holds the bracelet and makes a whipping motion, and the jewelry (which is actually a steel whip) snaps out to its full length*
https://68.media.tumblr.com/d04b4336ce73b2f78509b7c60c9e8d8f/tumblr_inline_o1iatzWyTj1rifr4k_500.gif
*she smirks, almost prepared to start her sim*
2426 days 1 hour ago
Rain848
Laurie: It's nobodies job to be honest but people seem to find away to get involved

*She shrugs*

But I mean who wouldn't if it came down to it

----
Chris: *Observes everyone working around the lab*

(May dissapear after we finish this small review then I'll be on after my test so replies will be slow)
2426 days 1 hour ago
Kgamer2218
* noam sits on the ground and has a cup of water next too him in the Mate lab*
Noam : OK maybe this will work
2426 days 1 hour ago
Rain848
Julie: *Glances around the lab*

^Probably need to mingle with these people get some help with getting that machine back. Because we know Kiana won't be coming to play with me any time soon^

open group

The Way of The Shinobi

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!