This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season Premiere: Fortune 馃敭

Topic » Season Premiere: Fortune 馃敭

2415 days 16 hours ago
Rain848
Dont worry i wont i was just putting them back

*He walks to the table setting them down*

What brings you to the lab today?
2415 days 16 hours ago
iGoddess
Ace: I don't know I like this place , clean and quiet.
-She watches him like a hawk.
Wait we're you just as fast as time?
2415 days 16 hours ago
Rain848
Chris: Well im sort of figuring out my mutation a bit i move faster then normal actually everything either moves slower or faster in my eyes...

*He scratches his head*

I have to figure out how not to catch my clothes on fire though or fabric doesnt burn...im about to do a metabolic test
2415 days 16 hours ago
Logie56
*Karter sets his plate in the sink after finishing up, walking out of his place & heading down, hailing a cab, which takes him to Fencils*
2415 days 16 hours ago
iGoddess
(( sorry this overwatch game went on forever omg. I kicked serious ass! I'm back!))
2415 days 16 hours ago
Rain848
(Thats what i thought you were doing lmfao)
2415 days 16 hours ago
iGoddess
-Ace listens analysing him.
Right.. you should try (insert name of unbunable the flash fabri ). I think it's not prone to fire.
-She steps back, blinking.
You don't even sweat.. how is that possible..?
2415 days 16 hours ago
iGoddess
(( Lmfao everybody knows it's my addiction now XD I was playing Lucio and clutched the matched sooo hard. Whilst my team kept dying I practically capped the whole thing. On all 3 matches. I had like 12k healing lmfao. Overtime wouldn't stop because I was always on the point never dead XD ))
2415 days 16 hours ago
Rain848
Chris: I know right im still figuring it out i know i get winded on an empty stomach

*He chuckles*

Would you be able to adjust your sense of sight to say see me if i was a blur from moving to fast?
2415 days 16 hours ago
Rain848
(I play with Hanzo he makes me feel like Katniss when i shoot someones life away)
2415 days 16 hours ago
Maya10
Wakes up on the couch, rub my eyes-
2415 days 16 hours ago
Logie56
(I'm not much of a gamer, oop)
2415 days 16 hours ago
Maya10
I only play like mario kart game type xD)

Gets up, looks aroubd. Seeinv im at the lab still. Gets up and walks around-
2415 days 16 hours ago
Maya10
^梅7=*=&. Im in a pissy mood. Grrr 馃槧 )
2415 days 16 hours ago
Logie56
*Karter pays the driver and scoots out, slamming the door unexpectedly and walking to his own car*

^No one has touched or messed with it, bless god.^

open group

The Way of The Shinobi

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!