This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 1: Evolution [Premiere]

Topic » Episode 1: Evolution..

2921 days 9 hours ago
Mitsuki
*Exits the bathroom, still feeling the effects of last night ringing in my head*
   ^Note to self, get your shit together if you plan on getting up before noon ^
  *Reenters my bedroom, tossing the dirty clothes onto the bed before putting on something clean, doubling checking that I've got everything I need. Strolls into the kitchen, removing a thermos mug from the fridge before exiting the apartment*
2921 days 9 hours ago
beccajo16
(Luckily he was online to give it to me again! Thank the lord!)

*texts Zia*
Life is pretty good. Things have been hectic but it's still nice. What about you?

*makes a bagel and takes a deep breath, yawning*
2921 days 9 hours ago
IceQueen2
-Rowan pulls her toast out early and lightly butters it, humming a bit to herself-
-Puts it on a plate and slices it into triangles just the way she likes it-
2921 days 9 hours ago
Rain848
*He gets up opening up closet looking at worn out running shoes and picks them sitting down putting them on and walks into the kitchen*

Food....

*He grabs a bowl pours a big bowl of cereal*
2921 days 9 hours ago
iGoddess
-Sips her coffee, mentally going over the day plan;
^Where is the..^
-She feels her phone buzz and glances over it.

--Texts Rebecca; The usual, work, sleep and occasionally get take out. There's a school trip for the children soon, so need to prepare name tags, all 30 of them. Seems like they're always on duracel batteries man, they got more energy than I ever had in my whole life hahah!
2921 days 9 hours ago
Maya10
Sorry here shopping for mother days)
2921 days 9 hours ago
Archerskyfire
*wakes up and yawns, looking at my clock*
*slowly gets up scratching my head*
2921 days 9 hours ago
beccajo16
*smiles a little at the text*
*texts Zia*
It's really good to hear that you are loving your job. We need to meet up and speak soon :)

*eats my breakfast and drinks my coffee*
Hopefully that gets me through the day...
2921 days 9 hours ago
Mitsuki
*Takes a swig from said mug, shaking my head at the bitter edge to the liquid. Climbs into my car and pulls out of the complex, heading further into town mentally going over my checklist for the day*
  ^Cash getting tight.. need a real job, probably should should stop by the mansion later.. ^}
*Cringes at a foul scent emitting from my car, turning my head briefly to notice the spilled contents of leftover takeout*
   ^And invest in air fresher ^
2921 days 9 hours ago
Rain848
*He speeds up and eats then gets up grabbing his coat then flashes out of his house*

http://imagesmtv-a.akamaihd.net/uri/mgid:file:http:shared:mtv.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/runningface-1424874400.gif

*He gets to the coffee shop walking in and looks around*
2921 days 9 hours ago
Maya10
Eats the eggs that "dad"tried to make-

D: well?

M:its good!  Alittle burn but i can suck it up

D: *sigh* im hiring a chef next time
2921 days 9 hours ago
IceQueen2
(All good guys :D)

-Rowan sits down and starts to eat, scrolling through her phone with one hand-
2921 days 9 hours ago
iGoddess
-Gets up and follows the teacher to their respective classroom, finishing her coffee.
So you're going at lunchtime?
Teacher: A little before it, I'll help you put them to nap time, don't worry Zia.
-She nods, a little worried.

--Texts Becca: Of course, I'll cook? Or do you prefer to eat out?
2921 days 9 hours ago
IceQueen2
-Kayla walks down the street, glancing around at the buildings she passes on the way to the coffee shop for breakfast-
-She pushes the door open and nods a bit at Chris before grabbing a paper and taking a seat in the back of the store-

open group

The Way of The Shinobi

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!