This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Terms & Conditions

Topic » Terms & Conditions

3197 days 1 hour ago
mildsalsa
This is where I will post any new updates on the show.

The following are a few Guidelines:

ACTIVITY. I can’t stress this one enough. I have a really fun season planned, and I would love to continue into further seasons. However, the show can only run as long as everybody is active. I have put a lot of work into this show, especially in actually creating the Tabloid, and I would really appreciate your participation in making this show a success. This show is going to hit the ground running, and continue at full speed from there.

THE TABLOID. Issues come out monthly, which is every episode. (The premiere is in August, episode 2 is in September, and so on.) Please do not be offended or feel forgotten if your character is not featured in an issue of the Tabloid. As I stated, I would like to see more seasons of this show, so there will be plenty of opportunities. Also, the more scandalous your characters are, the better chance they have of making the Tabloid. The Tabloid can only be as interesting as the characters.

THE SOCIETY. While it is natural to be curious as to who is in the Society, it would be wisest to be more concerned with that they can do, and less with who they are. If the Society is ever exposed, it will only be because I feel it was best for the story.

HIGH SCHOOL. Don’t forget, we are all high school students. Of course, living in Calabasas, we are high socialites as well. So while we are upper-class citizens, we’re not crazy. Smoke weed if you want, pop pills if you want, and drink alcohol if you want. Just...don’t kill anybody…..without asking.

SECRETS. Everybody has secrets, everybody tells lies. There is absolutely no problem with having a few secrets in this show. If you’re thinking about a game-changing secret your character could have, please mail me. This show is all about revealing the fact that there is a secret, not exactly the full secret itself. There will be some secrets and anonymous characters who are not revealed for possibly multiple seasons. The Tabloid may not reveal a secret specifically, but simply reveal that there is one.

THE SUMMER BEFORE. The Summer Before is the dub name for the events that act as the catalyst for this series. Due to the events of this summer (which will remain unknown for the time being), the Tabloid emerged. However, it’s never too early to start thinking of what you're character might’ve been up to #TheSummerBefore.

The character bios are also posted, and are located on the Tabloid website: http://tabloidsocietygossip.weebly.com/subscibers.html

Please read all character bios, and all information posted here. Once you are finished - mail me. We can talk any questions you have, or any stories you have for your character. Thank you guys :) I hope on starting this weekend -- but I'll add another topic to talk start date.
3197 days 1 hour ago
Espontaneo
Read
3197 days 1 hour ago
rileythepegasus101
Read it!
3197 days 1 hour ago
topazisqueen
read it and my bio i love it
3197 days ago
Archerskyfire
Read :)
3197 days ago
Brandonh1
Read
3197 days ago
rileythepegasus101
Also I'm not on the front page ;-;
3197 days ago
KingGeek
Read!
3197 days ago
kilikfanof2mrow
I get two characters. I AM STOKELED
3196 days 23 hours ago
Bandnerd
Read
3196 days 23 hours ago
Tommy123
READ
3196 days 22 hours ago
Likeaboss
Read
3196 days 21 hours ago
amylou8251
read
3196 days 20 hours ago
MaggieWong
Read!
3196 days 20 hours ago
Glinda
Read
3196 days 20 hours ago
Westyman557
Read

open group

Tabloid Society

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!