This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Who SHOULD NOT be in Allstars and why?

Topic » Who SHOULD NOT be in Allstars..

5028 days 12 hours ago
lemon5029
name 'em and shame 'em taylor.
5028 days 10 hours ago
5651Omar
i'd like to be in Stars Giveaway :D
5028 days 10 hours ago
Bonkers
Tbh, I don't think mikedistanz deserves to be in it. When he gets nommed he "quits" and relies on the public to keep him safe. He does it almost every time.
5028 days 9 hours ago
mikedistanz
Uh, Bonkers? When have I ever quit Stars? Ever? Anyone on Tengaged can tell you that I don't EVER quit when I get nominated. That's the one thing I don't do. Obv you're really not paying attention.
5028 days 9 hours ago
mikedistanz
My Stars speeches that say "I won't give up" and "I won't quit doing what I'm doing" must have all been lies. Anyone that has played Stars with me knows I play my ass off.
5028 days 9 hours ago
Emmaleigh
Mike don't lie, you just eat cuz thats how you deal when you are upset, jk <3 luvs fatty distanz
5027 days 17 hours ago
mikedistanz
LOLEMILY. if we make all stars and you put me up - im going on an eating binge. make room for the blobbbbbbb!
5027 days 11 hours ago
Chels05
I agree with the mike comment, dont let people who have won stars just as a flava in, cause they're not exactly all-stars atleast imo
5027 days 11 hours ago
Zima
there should be some non stars winners but some stars finalists for sure.
5027 days 4 hours ago
LaQuawnda
I think their should be no flavor in the stars (besides multi-winners who won because of flavorization in one of their wins, like Markie), except xexplosive.
5027 days 4 hours ago
LaQuawnda
Anyone who HASN'T won shouldn't be in stars (Vessa, Beast, etc.)

It's a slap in the face of those who HAVE won stars.

open group

All Stars Voting Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!