This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

🔪 Season 1: Reunion; PART 3

Topic » 🔪 Season 1: Reunion; PART 3

2354 days 2 hours ago
awesome2210
« Saturday; 10:53pm »

Curtis watches as the people in the auditorium begin moving around in a frenzy, trying to find any way to get out, trying to get cell reception, and just panicking; he thinks for a moment before pulling out his handgun, raising it into the air and firing a single shot to get everyone's attention. The shot echos throughout the room, causing everyone to fall silent and turn their attention towards him.
        "We need to stay calm, people. Nothing will get solved if we continue to panic. Please, I'm a Sheriff, I know how to handle situations like these. Nobody else will get hurt if we all just remain calm and stick together."
        The crowd begins to calm, just slightly, everyone taking their original seats again. People are still freaked, but they find solace in his words and the fact that he's with law enforcement.
        "Now, it seems like cell service is shut off. Whoever is doing this must be using something that's jamming the reception. I have a police radio in my cop car out back, I just... need to find a way to get to it. I'll find a way out, contact the local station, and get help sent on the way. But in the meantime, I need all of you to stay put."
        Curtis scans over the crowd, spotting a few nods of affirmation within the crowd. He takes a deep breath and hops off the stage, taking a long pause to give Minnie a reassuring glance, before taking off down one of the corridors, his gun drawn.
2354 days 2 hours ago
awesome2210
(Short opening scene. We're starting off right where we left off last episode, so everyone is now aware that someone is killing people. The entire group is back in the auditorium)
2354 days 2 hours ago
Hudspith
^well he's dead^
2354 days 2 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*jay bites his lip*
^there has to be a way out we can’t die here....^
2354 days 2 hours ago
awesome2210
[ Gemma ]

- Sits back down at our table, looking across it at Martin -
     Guess you're regretting coming now, huh..
2354 days 2 hours ago
awesome2210
[ Curtis ]

- Looks at one of the other security guards, signaling for him to come with me before turning to the third one, making sure he stays in the auditorium with the others; pushes through the doors and begins leading the way through the corridor, spotting the locker with blood that Callie & Gemma had mentioned -
2354 days 2 hours ago
Hudspith
not really no i mean the killings isn't fun but
2354 days 2 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*jay sighs and sits at a table he looks at everyone*
^man what a reunion....^
2354 days 2 hours ago
Finnick
*Sits at the table running her fingers through her hair*
We've got to find a way out.
2354 days 2 hours ago
awesome2210
[ Gemma ]

- Looks at Martin with mild shock -
     I mean.. at least you have a positive outlook.
- Sighs and glances between Callie, Jay, and everyone else at the table -
     Guys, this is probably gonna come out sooner or later so.. I have something to confess.
2354 days 2 hours ago
Hudspith
oh this should be interesting
2354 days 2 hours ago
Finnick
*looks up*
Oh God, what?
2354 days 2 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*jay looks at her*
“What did you do?”
2354 days 2 hours ago
RyanAndrews
*Ash tries remaining calm taking deep breaths.*
^Just like the marines. Sort of.^
2354 days 2 hours ago
awesome2210
[ Gemma ]

- Looks up at Jay -
     I didn't "do" anything! It's... Well, Blake saw on the news, on his phone, I mean... A convoy transporting a serial killer to the state prison was, um.. interrupted.
2354 days 2 hours ago
Finnick
... A serial killer? Really?

(this some happy death day shit)

open group

Horror Story

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!