This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

🔪 Season 1: Reunion; PART 2

Topic » 🔪 Season 1: Reunion; PART 2

2360 days 13 hours ago
awesome2210
« Saturday; 7:50pm »

Minnie watches Heather come in, making her grand entrance. "You've got to be kidding me.." she says, rolling her eyes harder than she's ever done in her whole life. Minnie quickly turns away, spotting Curtis in the corner of the room, in a security outfit. He catches her look and flashes her a smile, waving at her. Minnie, however, does not return the wave; instead, she shoots him a stern look, stomping over to him and grabbing his wrist without a word, then pulls him into the nearest empty classroom.
        "I can't believe you came when I SPECIFICALLY told you not to!" Minnie snaps at Curtis, the moment they enter the room, spinning around to face him.
        "What are you talking about? I thought you'd be excited, Min. Everyone told me it was a cute gesture..." Curtis replies, trying not to let his face show how hurt he was actually feeling.       
        Minnie rolls her eyes and turns around, pacing away from him. "I don't care what everyone told you. I asked you not to come and you did the exact opposite." She sits down on top of a desk and narrows her eyes at him. "Did I ask too much of you or something?"
        "Minnie Mouse, you know that's not it. I just... thought it would be nice to come and meet some of your friends, seeing as I never meet any of yours back home."
        "These people are not my friends, Curtis!"
        Curtis falls silent and simply stares at her, taken aback at her outburst. He looks down at the ground, trying to find something to say, before glancing back up to meet her eyes.
https://78.media.tumblr.com/4838cef3b1ed395dc025342682b39e3e/tumblr_ni907fqrdN1txaqq4o7_r1_400.gif
        "Then why are you here?"
        "Closure. These people basically ignored me throughout high school, invited me to their group out of pity, then continued to use me to pass them through classes without even a simple 'thank you.' I'm the reason a majority of those idiots even graduated, and as soon as we were done with high school, they dropped me without so much as a goodbye."
https://78.media.tumblr.com/435eff788b77d07750559b4d8febc969/tumblr_n9mkfjDDqk1r93jsro1_500.gif
        "THAT'S why I came back. To finally close this chapter of my life for good. You know what they drove me to... Why would I want you to come back and meet them?"
        Curtis stares at her for a moment before walking up to her, reaching out and placing a hand against her cheek. "I'm sorry... I didn't know, okay? I'll leave if you want."
        Minnie brushes aside his hand and stands up, shaking her head. "It's too late now. You're already here. Why don't you go have fun with my 'friends?'"
        She glances at him for a just a few more seconds before walking past him and out of the classroom, leaving Curtis by himself.
2360 days 13 hours ago
awesome2210
« NEED TO KNOW »

• As stated in the beginning of the group, everyone (with the exception of Grant & Curtis) knows each other. They were all in the same friend group in high school.
• The choices you make this season will affect if and how your character will die, so play wisely.
• The premise of this season is based on survival, so you DO NOT need to ask me if your character is allowed to do something unless it involves killing someone. However, if you think I might object to something you plan on doing, you're always free to mail me for permission. Better to be safe about it.
• Currently, everyone has been at the reunion a little under 2 hours. We are starting where we left off last episode, with Heather's entrance & all of the doors unknowingly being chained by someone on the outside.
• Nobody is aware of anyone's death yet.
• If you have any comments, questions, or concerns, please feel free to mail me and I'll respond as quickly as I can.
2360 days 13 hours ago
RyanAndrews
*Ash feels a lot less stressed after the smoke*
2360 days 13 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*jay exits the news room he takes a stroll around*
^all these memories^
2360 days 13 hours ago
Hudspith
^she always could make an entrance^

*finishes my whiskey looking around*

^why am i here again^
2360 days 13 hours ago
mildsalsa
Heather Weathers:
*glances around the auditorium*
-to herself-
My god, this place is so pedestrian...
2360 days 13 hours ago
RyanAndrews
(KYLEEEEEE ❤❤❤❤)
2360 days 13 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*jay whistles as he walks back towards the party*
2360 days 13 hours ago
awesome2210
[ Gemma ]

- Sees Heather walk in and side-glances Ash -
     I’m either too sober for this or too high for this.
2360 days 13 hours ago
iGoddess
-Minnie glances at the doorway as she goes past the gymnasium/reunion area hearing the music and chatter; she swiftly goes into a daze, thinking back to the old days;
https://78.media.tumblr.com/4a6b1e1d3fbb9e6bf07e00ee386048b7/tumblr_inline_mptw7oh7dS1qz4rgp.gif
2360 days 13 hours ago
iGoddess
[[Hi peeps btw, I'm aware of my absence last part, I knocked out so fast & didn't wake up until almost noon the next day :x But Im here now!]]
2360 days 13 hours ago
mildsalsa
(Ben!!! <3)
2360 days 13 hours ago
RyanAndrews
*Ash nods*
"Did her face like change? Or something,"
*holds his head*
"Never in my life did I think I'll see her again."
2360 days 13 hours ago
awesome2210
[ Curtis ]

^So much for a sweet surprise.^
- Sighs and walks out of the classroom -
2360 days 13 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*jay heads inside he sees heather*
“Well nice of you to finally show up with the rest of us.”
*he laughs*
2360 days 13 hours ago
Hudspith
*leans against the bar area playing with a coin between my fingers*

open group

Horror Story

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!