This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Our Sound 4

Topic » Our Sound 4

4007 days 11 hours ago
13KARL
Hello and welcome to Our Sound 4

A few things have changed since the last contest. There are a total of 20 songs in this contest, two songs per player. Mean you all have TWO chances of winning... or losing.

For the first time ever at Our Sound, we will NOT be posting all the songs in the forum. It seems some players struggle to load songs when they are all posted bellow. So For the very first time all songs will be played through a PLAYLIST on YouTube HERE -> https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLeOep9ybGHm9J6WU8jBT_7e3Ks7gM56S7&feature=mh_lolz

Just Click the link above, then click the first song and let the playlist do the rest!

You must listen to all 20 songs, post your comments bellow in this forum and then send your votes to me #13KARL!

Voting is the same as usual, rank all songs from 1st - 18th (Not including your own two songs). These rankings are then converted into 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,10 and 12 points!

NOW... LET THE CONTEST BEGIN! :D
4007 days 10 hours ago
13KARL
01: Safura - Good song and she has a good voice. I did find the "Drip-Drop" dance bit a bit awkward.
02: Agnes - Absolutely love this song. One of my favourite clubbing tunes of all time.
03: Taylor Swift feat. Ed Sheeran - I liked this. I'm not a big fan of Ed Sheeran but this worked as it was with Taylor Swift.
04: Imagine Dragons - I love this song. "RADIOACTIVE!". Reminds me of Glastonbury. Oh and the thunder noise in the video scared the life out of me. I love the dub step tune too.
05: Ke$ha - Ke$ha in Our Sound... AGAIN? lol Well third time lucky! I like this, it's not her best and I find the background tune annoying.
06: Agnetha Fältskog - OMG I love this! I love #ABBA so much. Agnetha is amazing and so is her song. It's so beautiful!
07: Hannah - This came last in the 2013 Semi-Final didn't it? :( I still love it though! I hope this goes Straight into the top 5! I love club tunes. :D
08: Theory of a Deadman - I love 'My Name is Earl' and this is what this reminded me of. The guitars are a bit too much. This song is okay.
09: Dizzee Rascal feat. Robbie Williams - I love Robbie and Dizze, after all us British do make the best music! ;) This song is really good, one of Robbies best.
10: Beyonce - I've never actually listened to this song before. I really like it, it's one of the good original songs!
11: Jon Bon Jovi - OHHHHH we're half way towards the end! :( Love this song, ultimate classic of his! One of the best songs of the 1980's.
12: Avril Lavigne - I find this song complicated and awkward. Although it is a classic song from the 2000's and Avril's best song.
13: Justin Timberlake - I really hate this song and the radio edit didn't make it any better. Definetly not Justins best song! :/
14: Icona Pop - I LOVE IT! No I really do! This is a massive club tune here in the UK and reminds me of summer! :D
15: Marina and the Diamonds - I haven't heard of this one before. I love this, especially the piano in the background! :D
16: Cascada - I love this song, good old classic Cascada night club tune! This is Cascada third Our Sound entry... can she win for the second time? I love this! :D
17: Emmelie de Forrest - Marina, Cascada and Emmelie de Forrest all after each other. Their all so good but I'm scared the running order might have ruined it for them now. :'( ANYWAY I love Emmelie de Forrest. I knew this would win Eurovision 2013. That pipe always gives me shivers! :D
18: Demi Lovato - Didn't a relative of hers die recently? RIP! :( I love this song. She's the only woman in the world who make Skyscrapers beautiful!
19: Becky G - I never heard of this before. "I'm a Monster" is a bit repetitive... and slightly annoying. The beat is too loud to. OMG I hate Will.I.Am too! -_-
20: Aysel & Arash - This is by far Azerbaijan's best Eurovision entry of all time. I remember watching this. They are so much better then Ell and Nikki

I've noticed a SERIOUS lack of male singers and men in this contest. It's full of young women, especially towards the end!
4007 days 8 hours ago
AustinRules6969
01: Safura- VERY pretty voice, I like the melody, this is really good.
02: Agnes-I like this song too, this competition is going to be tough, if they're all as good as the first two.
03: Taylor Swift feat. Ed Sheeran-Someone beat me to it, damnit. I love this song so much, I love Taylor Swift, and if you've played Our Sound with me before, you know I love Ed Sheeran.
04: Imagine Dragons-This is one of my favorite songs right now, grats you, but seriously it's very good.
05: Ke$ha-This song is me right now, it's probably my summer jam, it's so perfect.
06: Agnetha Fältskog-That is a name. This song is beautiful though, and the lyrics are so true, and beautiful. I've never heard this before, now I'm glad I did. These entries need to stop being so good so I can choose a top.
07: Hannah-This beginning is...interesting. Then her voice comes in, and it's everything I didn't expect, it's beautiful, this song is great, ANOTHER great entry, but will it compete with the ones before it?
08: Theory of a Deadman-Now I'm not the biggest fan of them, but this one's okay, I really like the chorus, but it doesn't much compete with the other entries.
09: Dizzee Rascal-I like this, it's a very cool, fun song. Had it been just the chorus all song, it would've done so much better.
10: Beyonce-As a fan, I've listened to a lot of her music, but I have yet to hear this one, and since it's by Queen B, of course it's perfect.
11: Bon Jovi-You can NEVER go wrong with Bon Jovi 8)
12: Avril Lavigne-THE CHILDHOOD YES
13: Justin Timberlake-I really like this song, but the radio has started to kill it.
14: Icona Pop-This song< 3 I really love it, but the radio has killed it as well.
15: Marina and the Diamonds-Never really got into her, but this song is very beautiufl.
16: Cascada-I was never too into her either, but this is very nice.
17: Emmelie de Forest-I like this, but it's not my favorite.
18: Demi Lovato-This song is so inspiring, I love it.
19: Becky G-I really don't care for this..
20: Aysel & Arash- This is okay..
4007 days 4 hours ago
bbfan21
01: Safura - Very good voice, and very nice song as well!
02: Agnes - Good beat, It's a song you want to dance too, For the person who picked this song...You may have the winner of Our Sound 4....
03: Taylor Swift feat. Ed Sheeran - I like Taylor and I like Ed....And I like this song though if you wanted to pick a duet that Taylor has, I feel "The Last Time" with Gary Lightbody would be a stronger pick....
04: Imagine Dragons - This is one of my favorite songs from them....Geez Why must we have so many good songs here?!!!
05: Ke$ha - The beat reminded me of "Like A G6" It's not my favorite Ke$ha song but it's good...
06: Agnetha Fältskog - It's a beautiful song, and the lyrics were sung with meaning...It's gonna be very difficult to pick a favorite.....
07: Hannah - I'm sure this only got last in her semi-final because she couldn't sing it this good live...However when you play the studio version...It's AMAZING!!!
08: Theory of a Deadman - I'm not a big fan of Hard Rock music...But It's a catchy song!
09: Dizzee Rascal feat. Robbie Williams - I like Robbie in this one and it's a cool song as well!
10: Beyonce - I listened to this song so many times by so many people I shouldn't be affected by this song...But Beyonce is fabulous and this song is a MASTERPIECE!!!
11: Jon Bon Jovi - Why is there so many GREAT songs here?!!!!! This song just made it harder to pick a winner from...
12: Avril Lavigne - NOSTALGIA Alert! It's a good song and it takes me back.....
13: Justin Timberlake - I consider myself lucky that the radio station I frequent hasn't overexposed this song.....
14: Icona Pop - This is a really catchy song!
15: Marina and the Diamonds - I like acoustic songs because it focuses on the Vocals and the girl here has a very unique voice!
16: Cascada - Quintessential Cascada song!
17: Emmelie de Forrest - I was rooting for this song to do well in Eurovision! It's an amazing song!
18: Demi Lovato - An inspirational song, This is Demi's best song by far!
19: Becky G - The beat was overpowering and I felt some of the lyrics were repetitive....
20: Aysel & Arash - This is one of Azerbaijan's best entries in Eurovision!
4006 days 15 hours ago
Black_Shot
01: Safura-nice song
02: Agnes- cool beat
03: Taylor Swift feat. Ed Sheeran- I realy like this song but Ed Sheeran needs to sing more in it
04: Imagine Dragons- I didnt know about this song until now its a great song
05: Ke$ha-I realy love this song sometimes I feel Like a Crazy Kid
06:Agnetha Fältskog- Its a great song
07:Hannah-Amazing song
08:Theory of a Deadman- I dont know why but I like it even I hate Hard Rock
09:Dizzee Rascal feat. Robbie Williams-Great Song
10:Beyonce- I love it
11:Jon Bon Jovi -I never heard this song before but I like it
12:Avril Lavigne-  This song is one of my favorites I realy love it this song will be definetly in my top 10
13:Justin TimberlakeGreat song
14: Icona Pop-I like it
15:Marina and the Diamonds-I like it even better with accoustic
16:Cascada- Great song form cascada
17: Emmelie de Forrest - Amazing song
18: Demi Lovato - this song means so much to me I realy love it this song wil be in the top 10
19: Becky G- I love it realy great song
20: Aysel & Arash - Great song
4005 days 6 hours ago
stringbean
01: Safura- pretty good :)
02: Agnes- i miss this song!!! so good :)
03: Taylor Swift feat. Ed Sheeran- two of my faves together in a great song
04: Imagine Dragons- i have never been a fan of this song
05: Ke$ha- this is my jam right now!!
06:Agnetha Fältskog- not a fan of this one
07:Hannah- i dont really like this song that much
08:Theory of a Deadman- never been a fan of hard rock
09:Dizzee Rascal feat. Robbie Williams- oh dear.. no.
10:Beyonce- LOVE this one :)
11:Jon Bon Jovi - a classic <3
12:Avril Lavigne-  woah. this song brings me back :p
13:Justin Timberlake- i really like this song
14: Icona Pop- its been overplayed... too bad really
15:Marina and the Diamonds- her voice is amazing!
16:Cascada- underwhelmed.. there are better cascada songs
17: Emmelie de Forrest - pretty good :)
18: Demi Lovato - one of my faves! probably demi's best in my opinion :)
19: Becky G- nope, im not liking this one
20: Aysel & Arash - a bit cheesy
4004 days 9 hours ago
JamieN8954
is it time for the results now :)
4004 days 9 hours ago
andrewvaughan17
it should be
4004 days 8 hours ago
13KARL
IM LATE.. BUT IM HERE!
4004 days 8 hours ago
13KARL
Hello and welcome to the results of Our Sound 4. We had a total of twenty songs by ten players. So lets reveal who everyone was...

bbfan21 was Safura and Aysel & Arash. As bbfan21 was the winner of the previous contest he decided that his songs would perform first and last in the running order.
ryan5676 was Agnes and Jon Bon Jovi.
AustinRules6969 was Taylor Swift feat. Ed Sheeran and Marina & The Diamonds.
hippydude1266 was Imagina Dragons and Icona Pop feat. Charli XCX.
Black_Shot was Ke$ha and Demi Lovato.
13KARL was Agnetha Fältskog and Emmelie de Forest.
andrevaughan17 was Hannah Macini and Cascada.
JamieN8954 was Theory of a Deadman and Dizzee Rascal feat. Robbie Williams.
stringbean was Beyoncé and Justin Timberlake.
Pink_Rose was Avril Lavigne and Becky G feat. Will.I.Am.

The rules are the same as usual so I don't need to go over them. We had a 100% successes rate with the voting in this contest, so now let the voting begin!
4004 days 8 hours ago
13KARL
(1/10) bbfan21 is voting...

(1) Avril Lavigne
(2) Bon Jovi
(3) Agnetha Faltskog
(4) Demi Lovato
(5) Taylor Swift feat. Ed Sheeran
(6) Emmelie de Forest
(7) Marina & The Diamonds
(8) Cascada
(10) Agnes
(12) Beyonce
4004 days 8 hours ago
13KARL
(2/10) ryan5676 is voting...

(1) Becky G feat. Will.I.Am
(2) Imagine Dragons
(3) Ke$ha
(4) Justin Timberlake
(5) Taylor Swift feat. Ed Sheera
(6) Agnetha Faltskog
(7) Beyonce
(8) Cascada
(10) Avril Lavigne
(12) Marina & The Diamonds
4004 days 8 hours ago
13KARL
(3/10) AustinRules6969 is now voting...

(1) Emmelie de Forest
(2) Ke$ha
(3) Demi Lovato
(4) Cascada
(5) Agnetha Faltskog
(6) Safura
(7) Imagine Dragons
(8) Avril Lavigne
(10) Bon Jovi
(12) Beyonce
4004 days 8 hours ago
13KARL
(4/10) hippydude126 is voting...

(1) Theory of a Deadman
(2) Marina & The Diamonds
(3) Agnetha Faltskog
(4) Justin Timberlake
(5) Becky G feat. Will.I.Am
(6) Bon Jovi
(7) Emmelie de Forest
(8) Dizzee Rascal feat. Robbie Williams
(10) Avril Lavigne
(12) Ke$ha
4004 days 8 hours ago
13KARL
(5/10) Black_Shot is now voting...

(1) Justin Timberlake
(2) Beyonce
(3) Safura
(4) Agnes
(5) Marina & The Diamonds
(6) Hanna Macini
(7) Cascada
(8) Taylor Swift feat. Ed Sheeran
(10) Becky G feat. Will.I.Am
(12) Avril Lavigne
4004 days 8 hours ago
13KARL
We are now half way through the voting. Lets look at the current scoreboard.

41: Avril Lavigne
33: Beyonce
27: Cascada
26: Marina & The Diamonds
18: Bon Jovi
18: Taylor Swift feat. Ed Sheeran
17: Agnetha Faltskog
17: Ke$ha
16: Becky G feat. Will.I.Am
14: Agnes
14: Emmelie de Forrest
09: Imagine Dragons
09: Safura
09: Justin Timberlake
08: Dizzee Rascal feat. Robbie Williams
07: Demi Lovato
06: Hannah Macini
01: Theory of a Deadman
00: Aysel & Arash
00: Icona Pop feat. Charlie XCX

Avril Lavigne is currently winning with a 18 point lead... can she win continue he lead? Let's find out!

open group

Our Sound

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!