This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Our Sound 2

Topic » Our Sound 2

4030 days 5 hours ago
13KARL
Hello and welcome to Our Sound 2. Tonight we will find the running order for the 11 songs in this contest.

Unlike the previous contest the running order is no longer chosen by Random.org. The running order was decided by myself (#13KARL) so I can help all songs have an equal and fare chance of standing out. As #andrewvaughan17 won the previous contest with Cascada - "Glorious" he will be allowed to decide where his song will be in the running order. I can not reveal what position he chose until after the contest as his song and artist must remain secret just like everyone else.

01 :: Katy Perry - "Wide Awake"
02 :: Margaret Berger - "I Feed You My Love"
03 :: P!nk feat. Nate Ruess - "Just Give Me A Reason"
04 :: Jason Mraz - "I Won't Give Up"
05 :: Krista Siegfrids - "Mary Me"
06 :: Inna feat. Play & Win - "INNdiA"
07 :: Playmen feat. Helena Paparizou, Courtney & Riskykidd - "All The Time"
08 :: Kelly Clarkson - "People Like Us"
09 :: The Summer Set - "Boomerang"
10 :: Hifana - "Wamono"
11 :: Valentina Monetta - "Crisalide"

So there we have it. Our Sound 2 will begin this Tuesday at 7pm (GMT/BST) in this forum. After all 11 songs have been posted I will ask you to send me your votes. I ask you to rank all songs from 1st - 10th (Not including your own songs). These ranks will then be converted into 12, 10, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 and 1 points. The voted deadline is Midnight this Thursday. The voting will then be revealed this Friday in the forum at 7pm (GMT/BST).

So good luck everybody! :)
4030 days 4 hours ago
andrewvaughan17
i'm surprised theres so little songs for this contest
4030 days 4 hours ago
13KARL
It seems many people did not want to return. I like it like this though. It means no one can go home with 0 points. The least you can go home with is 10. :)
4030 days 4 hours ago
AustinRules6969
Do we, like, review them in ehre?
4030 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
cool
4030 days 2 hours ago
JamieN8954
:o Should be interesting :D
4029 days 3 hours ago
13KARL
Hello, good evening and welcome to Our Sound 2!

Tonight we have 11 songs. I hope you listen to them all and enjoy them. After you have listened to all 11 songs please rank all songs from 1st your favourite to 10th your least favoutie song. (Do not rank your own song). If you do not vote you will be disqualified and recieve 0 points!

So... LET'S BEGIN! :D

01 :: Katy Perry - "Wide Awake"
www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0BWlvnBmIE

02 :: Margaret Berger - "I Feed You My Love"
www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgGiBRj0yns?

03 :: P!nk feat. Nate Ruess - "Just Give Me A Reason"
www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpQFFLBMEPI?

04 :: Jason Mraz - "I Won't Give Up"
www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1-4u9W-bns

05 :: Krista Siegfrids - "Mary Me"
www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdU02F9lT2g?

06 :: Inna feat. Play & Win - "INNdiA"
www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcYly4utINg

07 :: Playmen feat. Helena Paparizou, Courtney & Riskykidd - "All The Time"
www.youtube.com/watch?v=W95lvvrCm-E?

08 :: Kelly Clarkson - "People Like Us"
www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AV8lxGjdZ0?

09 :: The Summer Set - "Boomerang"
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssv8lzSnjxw

10 :: Hifana - "Wamono"

11 :: Valentina Monetta - "Crisalide"
www.youtube.com/watch?v=xi8mZ2ejLcE?

Well that's the end of the show. Please now send me your votes.

Voting will be revealed here at 7pm (GMT/BST) this Friday! :D
4029 days ago
JamieN8954
My Comments

[Katy Perry - "Wide Awake"] - It was a good song choice, loved the video (Especially at the start ("Califonia Gurls ;))) and a great way to start the competition, but if i'm honest, i feel a better song could have been chose by this artist. But overall, was a good opening performance.

[Margaret Berger - "I Feed You My Love"] - Like OMG, how have i never heard of this... Loving it... but i thought her voice was a bit similar to Ellie Goulding at the start, but still loved it :D

[P!nk feat. Nate Ruess - "Just Give Me A Reason"] - This has got to be one of my favorite Pink songs ever. Great choice of song, and love the video to it as well :) Defo a contender to win this contest.

[Jason Mraz - "I Won't Give Up"] - When I first heard this song on either The Voice, X Factor or Britain's Got Talent, i fell in love with it.. and i'll be honest, does make me happy and sometimes cry at it :L The words to the song are so inspirational. Just don't give up on anything :')

[Krista Siegfrids - "Marry Me"] - I would just like to thank the person that chose this song, one of my favorites from Eurovision... Should defo got a higher placing than 24th... Hope it gets a high ranking here :D

[Inna feat. Play & Win - "INNdiA"] - Had a nice beat to it, but to be honest, i didn't really like it :/

[Playmen feat. Helena Paparizou, Courtney & Riskykidd - "All The Time"] - When it started, i was like no!! But when the beat came into it, YES! YES! YES!! Loved it :)

[Kelly Clarkson - "People Like Us"] - Honestly, you could have picked a better song, I didn't really get into it, except for the chorus.. Wish you picked like "Stronger" or a song similar. :S

[The Summer Set - "Boomerang"] - Da F*ck did just listen to? Just No!! Nuff said.

[Hifana - "Wamono"] - This just confused me.... I feel this is a joke to be honest... HELL NAW!!

[Valentina Monetta - "Crisalide"] - Ah, another Eurovision song :D I do like this song, but I was gutted when it never qualified when the likes of Romania did.. But a great way to end the contest. Fantastico!!

OVERALL - I enjoyed this contest, a lot of potential... gonna be hard to vote :S
4028 days 19 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Katy Perry        definitely not her best work
Margaret Berger        FIERCE FIERCE FIERCE FIERCE… need I say anything else?
P!NK        out of all the fierce P!nk songs… why would you pick the one where everyone is just shouting?
Jason Mraz        over it…. Gave up on him a while ago sorry boo
Krista Siegfrids        Hysterical. Such a great novelty act
Inna        she needs to stick to hot for this type of music and 10 minutes for eurodance… her other stuff just sound the same
Playmen        oohhhh gurrrl. I was dancing to this
Kelly Clarkson        ok I get let's not pick their obvious songs, but at least let's pick their good songs
The Summer Set        this was ok… it just got REALLY annoying after a while in the whole accoustic bullshit
Hifana        the dancing was cool, the song was ummm…. Interesting.
Valentina Monetta        Dated. I feel like this is 90s ballad mixed with an 80s europop
4028 days 7 hours ago
Lyshan
my comments got erased when my computer crashed while i was posting them. i'm gonna do it again, but in a shorter version now.

Katy Perry       i had no clue this was her's. it's nice
Margaret Berger       love it. i even bought it on singstar.
P!NK      not really. it keeps being played on the radio 24/7
Jason Mraz       nope
Krista Siegfrids       it becomes annoying after so many listens. this means this won't pass the test of time.
Inna        clusterf*ck of gernes in just 1 song... we'll see...
Playmen        disjointed
Kelly Clarkson        solid brigde. solid chorus.
The Summer Set        accoustic songs usually sound the same. i liked the "eeeewwwweeeeeoh" parts.
Hifana        refreshing
Valentina Monetta        takes a lot to build up and when it does, it's not good at all
4028 days 5 hours ago
bbfan21
Here are my comments on the songs...

Katy Perry-Nice performance, though not the best I've seen from her....
Margaret Berger-This is one of the best songs in this competition!
P!nk-Fierce song! That's all I have to say....
Jason Mraz-Inspirational song, though I'm not sure if this'll get a good placing....
Krista Siegfrids-One of my favorite songs from Malmo 2013! I was hoping for this to win the last TSC but....I hope this will get a good placing here!
Inna-Had a good beat but I didnt enjoy it....
Playmen-This was great!
Kelly Clarkson-Very good song, hasn't been overexposed much, and it has a good chorus!
The Summer Set-Acoustic songs all sound similar so that's something not good.....
Hifana-What was that?
Valentina Monetta-Practically, the BEST way to close out Our Sound! The slow part had powerful vocals to carry it through though the best part for me is the transformation into upbeat music!
4023 days 10 hours ago
aliumair
When does results start it says 24 and its 27 today. plz be quick.
4023 days 8 hours ago
AustinRules6969
13KARL
Played: 277 times
Last Activity: 3 days ago
4023 days 8 hours ago
bbfan21
We're gonna be here a while aren't we?
4008 days 12 hours ago
13KARL
Welcome to the final of Our Sound 2!

Let the voting begin...
4008 days 12 hours ago
13KARL
#aliumair is voting...

Jason Mraz (7)
Margaret Berger (6)
Krista Siegfrids (5)
The Summer Set (4)
Kelly Clarkson (3)
Playmen feat. Helena Paparizou, Courtney & Riskykidd (2)
Hifana (1)

Now 8 points goes to... Valentina Monetta

10 points goes to...  P!nk feat. Nate Ruess

and finally #aliumair's 12 points go to Inna feat. Play & Win!

Current Scoreboard
01 : 12 : Inna feat. Play & Win
02 : 10 : P!nk feat. Nate Ruess
03 : 08 : Valentina Monetta
04 : 07 : Jason Mraz
05 : 06 : Margaret Berger
06 : 05 : Krista Siegfrids
07 : 04 : The Summer Set
08 : 03 : Kelly Clarkson
09 : 02 : Playmen feat. Helena Paparizou, Courtney & Riskykidd
10 : 01 : Hifana
11 : -- : Katy Perry

open group

Our Sound

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!