This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final 2 | Jury Questioning

Topic » Final 2 | Jury Questioning

4274 days 11 hours ago
mikec51
question to both:
If both of you claim that your strategy was to lay low and not do anything or win any competitions do either of you even deserve my vote to win? I always don't respect people who play both sides the entire game in stars, and it goes the same here. So if either of you can do any convincing ill vote for you but as of now I'm not convinced to vote either one of u.
4274 days 5 hours ago
Matthew09
#mikec51 I feel really bad, for the ones that won so many comps. You are one of them if not the best @ the comps, so like I felt so bad..but tbh I didn't throw EVERY comp, I did try and won some..

I just knew it would maybe benefit my game to stay in between and not get to many enemies after me, so like winning wasn't a must for me, like you mike, when you were targeted ALL game..So I do feel bad..

But I can say we all play this game differently, that does not mean I was a cold hearted person, I did get to know some what of you and think you're a good person and I see why you are upset, you have every right to be..

Just look at it like I had to do what's best for me, I can't even win lots of comps like you, so I had to pick my game up socially ! :l
4273 days 20 hours ago
coreypanda
Why should I vote for either of you when you both just sat around and let everyone else play the game? I don't think either of you deserve the win to be completely honest. I don't believe you guys tried your hardest. Matthew you missed multiple challenges throughout and sheeped Samantha. Why the fuck should I vote for you?

Samantha, you were shady as fuck and aligned with everyone. Why should I vote for you? You played like Shelly and Shelly was disgusting.

This Final 2 is disgusting and your fake little compliments don't mean shit. Don't try and pretend like you like me or say nice things about me to get me to vote for you. Matthew is completely undeserving and I even though I fucking am pissed at Samantha, she made the right decision. I played a better game that Matthew, so good job bringing the floater to Finals even though he doesn't deserve to be here.

That's my little bullshit rant. Happy now Millie?

I vote for Samantha because all the people who deserve Finals are in jury.
4273 days 20 hours ago
coreypanda
Also Karim thank you for wasting 3 months of my time for a gift. Some "friend".
4273 days 17 hours ago
Matthew09
#coreypanda Im gonna defend myself, normally I let stupid shit go, but you sound like the most bitter/sad person in the jury..AND YOU ARE!

If you think by me not making moves, being socially involved, KNOWING every move which was gonna happen (so it would benefit my game) Isnt playing the game? Then fuck off..I am probably underrated because Karim did have good relationships with more people, and I am more laid back/shy but I played this game just as much as he did..and wanted TO WIN just as bad as anyone else.

So don't let your bitter fucking self try and call my game shit, when you spoke to me a few times this game, and knew little about my involvement in this game.
4273 days 14 hours ago
karim
#mikec51
my goal was to get to the end
winning competitions was a must for u and mckenzie's group, why? because u were targetting each other. However, that wasn't the case for me, i wanted to be nobodie's target and have no blood on my hands.
At the end of the day tho mike, u cant say i didnt play the game, because i am the only person who voted for every person that went home, i made 80% of every hoh's decisions. I basically played on other people's hoh's as if it were my own hoh, but with the blood in their hands. A real floater never makes decisions, they FOLLOW decisions, but many of the hoh's nominations were actually my decisions but they ended up following me.
You might not be convinced to vote for me, but at the end of the day i did all that scheming without even people being smart enough to actually nominate me. This is a game, and i played to win. Why win a competition if i dont need it? YOU needed to win those comps, but i didnt, so i did what was good for ME; and in the end, i made it because i played smart. If i was greedy and wanted all the hoh's, trust me id be a juror for sure.
4273 days 14 hours ago
karim
#coreypanda
i understand ur upset, but the difference between me and shelly is that she followed jeff and jordan the first half of the game and then all her lies got her. I followed no one. I played my own game from start to finish. I made decisions for a lot of the hoh's without getting no blood in my hands.
You might think i dont deserve it because i didnt win enough challenges; but this isnt a challenge game lmao, this is a strategy game, and i got what i wanted EVERY week without people thinking i was controlling shit.
You say the jurors deserve it more? Why? If they deserved it then they should have nominated me LOL but instead i controlled almost everything. I don't see any juror making a big ass move that controlled the whole game; it was all the time me and matthew playing between alliances and getting the eviction WE wanted. So basically, i think its a perfect final 2, and im sorry for any bitter juror.

open group

Big Brother V.I.P. 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!