This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final 2 | Jury Questioning

Topic » Final 2 | Jury Questioning

4275 days 20 hours ago
Millzipede
The seven members of the jury are: Heather, Cray, Michael, Mitch, Adam, McKenzie and Simone.

They are allowed to ask as many questions as they want, and it is probably in your best interest to answer them. Once they feel they have asked what they needed, they must cast their vote for a WINNER.

They have until Monday 11:00pm GMT to submit their vote.

Good Luck Matthew and Samantha!
4275 days 20 hours ago
Sparky9171
What was the biggest move you made in this game?
4275 days 20 hours ago
Matthew09
@Adam - I would say the biggest move would be getting destiny out. She was going around saying I was a threat and how close I was to winning competitions.
4275 days 20 hours ago
Matthew09
BTW, I will post my final speech once I answer all the questions.
4275 days 19 hours ago
karim
#sparky9171 - my best move was definitley keeping mike and mckenzie safe till jury, because i knew that while the 2 alliances would go against each other, i would be still be safe
also throwing all competitions pre jury, because i wanted no blood in my hands
4275 days 19 hours ago
Matthew09
MATTHEWS FINAL SPEECH : I am not to well with speeches but I'll give it a shot.

I really just want people to know, that I DID want to win this, no matter what people think. My goal was to reach the final two, anyone who knows me knows how competitive I am. I don't play for 2nd in anything. Just me.

Coming into this game, I was like oh crap I hardly know anyone, I'm sure there are friends in here..just lay low, let people come to me and agree to alliances (to keep me safe) I knew prince_charming hated me so I wanted him out first, sure enough that happen :) (not taking credit, but had some say in that)

I first aligned with Mitch,Mckenzie,Cray. Tbh I really felt like Mitch I could trust the most cause I talked to him first the most and Mckenzie. So I was on that side.

Then Samantha told me that Michael/Simone wanted us to have somewhat of an alliance, and I didn't join that till later on..So I was stuck on both sides..But like I said being honest I trusted my first one first, because I was just with them more since the beginning.

I did not throw comps in the beginning I did try to win some..I just can't sit back sometimes and not compete :ll

BUT towards the middle, Samantha and I did decide to never win a comp, and just float and get no blood on our hands..till of course the end we started winning and got to the final two.

Im no cold hearted person it was so difficult to evict Mitch for me, but I was told by others that he was throwing me under the bus to Simone..that hurt..

Mckenzie I REALLY felt you were SO loyal and comp queen..I hope we can remain friends..

Adam we were rocky, I thought you were after me, maybe that was a lie from others for me to go after you, but I was told, you still were a nice mature person to talk to.

Heather we did not talk much, but you as well seemed really nice. TEXAS !

Cray another great socially competitor I DID trust you, but when I had to evict you, you went off on me :( you were like someone i knew i had to evict cause you may have won.

Michael probably one of the best comp competitors along with Mckenize..you did a lot of work! wish you well.

Simone we did not get to talk until the end more, you're a honest person in this game and I respect that, that is hard to find. So be proud of how far you came!

As you all probably have heard by now, yes Samantha and I we're together as a couple. And have strong feelings for each other. Who knows what will happen after this, but we plan to stay lovers. (h)

So that is about it..I know I ramble but I want people to know how much I knew and how much I wanted this win..ALSO TO MENTION I WAS THE ONLY PERSON TO NOT BE NOMINATED UNTIL FINAL FOUR. I know Samantha and I did everything we could to get final two, but that does not mean that I had strong friendships with most of you.

I will not be mad how you vote, I can now say I got as far as I possibly could and I will leave this game having no regret of that ! ! !
4275 days 18 hours ago
Cray
Congratulations to you both. I'm SURE you worked hard to get to this point. #Karim.....apart from being friends with like half the cast, being in different alliances, and kissing ass to jury on skype.....Explain to me why you deserve my vote.

#Matthew.....apart from saying great things about the jury to save your ass. Explain to me why you deserve my vote....oh and no compliments because it makes you look like a scumbag.
4275 days 18 hours ago
karim
SAMANTHA'S FINAL SPEECH:
-
Wow this game was CRAZY but i enjoyed every moment
in this game i had THREE strategies
-
STRATEGY ONE: Be cool on every side
In one side there was mike and corey etc, i was working with them and friends with them.
On another side there was mckenzie and mitch and cray, who i was also in alliance with and made sure they wouldnt nominate me
Then lastly there were the people in the middle like adam and matthew who i also alligned with in case they got an hoh
my BIGGEST strategy was keeping the 2 leaders safe for a while. As long as mckenzie and mike were still in the game, they were gunning for each other's alliances without targetting me AT ALL.
-
STRATEGY 2: no blood in my hands
i THREW almost every competition in the beginning. Now some of u may see this as me not playing well, but actually it was a very smart strategy on my part because i didnt have people coming after me.
It proved to be a good strategy since i NEVER got nominated except on final 5 when i asked matthew to nominate me cuz i knew i would stay and i didnt want to evict anyone that stage
BUT at the end, i had to win final 4 and final 3 HOH, and i did :) because at that stage u count on yourself more than anyone
-
STRATEGY 3: dont get nominated with ur final 2
i was friends with mike/simone, but i knew they were each other's final 2
i was friends with mckenzie/cray/mitch, but the 3 of them were too tight together
i was friends with adam as well but i didnt know who his final 2 was
i also didnt talk as much to heather to find out who her final 2 is
SO i needed my own final 2, and obviously it was gonna be the person im dating :P which is matthew
it was SOOOO HARD keeping it a secret
but i did my HARDEST to keep us both safe and at the end i succeeded <3
-
WHY SHOULD I WIN?
Honestly i do think i played the best games, a lot of times i was telling matthew what to do, and i managed EVERY WEEK to get the target off my back
I honestly controlled most of the game by playing ALL sides of the house, and i rly am sorry if u r mad at me, but i got to final 2 so i guess the moves i made were right
Matthew i love u and im glad i protected us so long <3
-
SHOUTOUTS:
9th Heather- i honestly wish we spoke more, u played this game without lies and u kept ur integrity, if we talked more maybe we would have worked better together. I'm glad u stayed over destiny tho she was trash :P
-
8th Cray- i am so sorry u got evicted cray. u were such a good player and definitley a threat, so maybe thats y it was u cuz if u stayed u would have gone all the way
-
7th- Mike- first of all gl in stars :p second of all im sorry u got evicted, i rly like u as a friend but i knew u and simone had a tighter bond together. the only way for him to have me as his final 2 was for u to not be at the end :(
-
6th- Mitch- i knew about ur finals with matthew, and then i had simone tellin me u were doing one with him and so when u promised me finals for a vote i couldnt trust u cuz u did it with everyone, but i do like u im sorry u got evicted :( hope u respect my gameplay tho
-
5th- Adam- oh adam :P me and u were on the same boat between alliances lmao and im glad we talked and helped each other out in the game, and im glad we never evicted each other throughout cuz u did help me in the game <3 unlike our stars :p
-
4th- Mckenzie- diego i rly love how we worked well together. People were askin y i would keep u but they didnt know we knew each other for a while. Im so glad u made it that far because u played an amazing game, but sadly u were a big target and didnt end up making finals :(
-
3rd- Simone- the HARDEST decision in the game. Yes u played very well and tried ur best, but u know i couldnt tell u about my relationship with matthew because u and him were always targetting each other lmao, so it was hard having my best friend and boyfriend against each other :( but anways im happy u were in final 3 with me.
-
WHOEVER wins thi
4275 days 18 hours ago
karim
#cray , because all the stuff u have mentioned r why im in final 2. Lets face it EVERYONE hates ass kissers, but it is a big part of the game. You should vote for me because usually im an early target (example stars), so since this is a long ass game i had to be in everyone's good side and make sure im safe in every hoh, which i was. i made sure floaters would leave pre jury, so that the 2 alliances (which i was a part of both) would fight it out against each other without targetting me
4275 days 18 hours ago
karim
LMAO TO CONTINUE MY SPEECH BTW
-
''WHOEVER wins this was an AMAZING game. I was consistent all this game and won the challenges at the end cuz thoser were the ones i needed, and i made the right alliances to get where i am
Hope u all respect my hard work to go week by week without people nominating me and matthew cuz we had to protect each other throughout.
Love u matthew, and gd luck! :)''
4275 days 16 hours ago
Matthew09
#Cray well I feel you are going to vote who YOU want to win more, so I'm sure I won't change your mind, and that isn't my intent cause I'll be happy either way. But it saddens me that you think everything I said was B.S,

Because that was all genuine, I have never got to say what I had to say about everyone before this game is over so I am. NOT for votes. I know what game I played and HOW/WHY I got here. So was nice playing with you. I have no reason to change your vote. :)
4275 days 1 hour ago
heatherbear
To both--What was your worst move in the game?
4274 days 23 hours ago
db1994
I really don't have a question I just have a statement. :) Just wanna say congrats to both of you, you two played different games but played great! I can say that I made two great friends in this game in the long run and I will for sure keep in touch with both of you! Good luck Karim and Matthew and good luck to you both, let the best person win!
4274 days 23 hours ago
karim
#heatherbear - hmmmmmm worst moveee
this is a very tough question because maybe if i changed anythin then i wouldnt be in the final
BUT i havent won yet and i see that there are some jurors not very happy with me, so i would say my worst move would be playing too much. I was so distraught between alliances that i didnt get to know some of the players on a personal level. This is bad for me because the juror might say ''well y should i vote for karim, he didnt get to know me on a personal level..''
i probably should have done that and i regret not doin it, but also it would have made the evictions harder to deal it; so ye my worst move was not ensuring my win in this game with jury. I do think i played amazing and consistent, but the votes could go either way
4274 days 23 hours ago
karim
and thx #db1994 for the good luck!
4274 days 20 hours ago
Matthew09
#heatherbear Worst move..I would say I never made a worst move, I tried to play the best I could and if I made a mistake then I would continue to just work at it, to overcome it.

I tried not to play this game with regrets, I just went for it sometimes. Maybe I could of got to know people more, that probably would be the worst mistake, cause I feel like people don't really know that much about me, and that may have hurt me here in the jury. But that's all I could think of.

open group

Big Brother V.I.P. 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!