This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 [Apia]

Topic » Tribal Council #10 [Apia]

2913 days 18 hours ago
Survivor8
You will all have until 7PM EST tomorrow Friday to vote. Mike has immunity, therefore you cannot vote for Mike. Tim is on Exile so he can't vote and can't be voted out. If you'd like a question feel free to post. If you have an idol and want to play it you must play it before the vote is read. If I get the votes early I will read them early
2913 days 18 hours ago
sihz
Question
2913 days 17 hours ago
teamjacz
I ain't get no prizes?
2913 days 17 hours ago
teamjacz
Damn I ain't get no prizes I'm crying
2913 days 17 hours ago
Survivor8
Sergio - How do you think this auction may have changed this game up?

Cedric - Last tribal Hali was voted out, someone you idoled the round before. Do you think that shifts the focus onto you now?
2913 days 16 hours ago
sihz
Sergio - How do you think this auction may have changed this game up?

Changing this game up is an understatement, i have 1/6 shot of being voted out when 7 people are voting then same thing is happening next round, plus all these secret advantages, idol clues, immunities make each vote much harder and more unpredictable. I was shaking the previous tribal councils, now I'm having a seizure.
2913 days 15 hours ago
Absol
Helo
2912 days 23 hours ago
Survivor8
JT - You missed the auction yesterday obviously. Does this hurt you because you got nothing out of it or does it benefit you cause you got nothing and there's less reason to target you?
2912 days 23 hours ago
Survivor8
4/7 votes
2912 days 22 hours ago
teamjacz
Cedric - Last tribal Hali was voted out, someone you idoled the round before. Do you think that shifts the focus onto you now?

Yeah.
2912 days 20 hours ago
Survivor8
*Walks back with voting urn*
Once the vote is read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.
2912 days 20 hours ago
Survivor8
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
2912 days 20 hours ago
Survivor8
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
*Will stands*
"I would like to play this on myself"
2912 days 20 hours ago
sihz
um.
2912 days 20 hours ago
JoelW55
:/
2912 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Split or not, I think I'll need some extra help to get through this tribal.

open group

Shady Survivor: Japan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!