This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 [Apia]

Topic » Tribal Council #9 [Apia]

2915 days 23 hours ago
Survivor8
You will all have until 7PM EST tomorrow Wedenesday to vote. Joel has immunity, therefore you cannot vote for Joel. If you'd like a question feel free to post. If you have an idol and want to play it you must play it before the vote is read. If I get the votes early I will read the votes early
2915 days 23 hours ago
teamjacz
okay
2915 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Sure
2915 days 20 hours ago
Survivor8
Today I'm asking everyone a question. Don't feel like you have to answer it if you don't want to.

Cedric - You were named "mistakenly thinks they're in control" and "cannot be trusted" do you think this has something to do with your idol play on Hali last tribal council?

Dylan - You were named "Most under the radar", but now that's in the open. Does that make you a threat to people?

Hali - Last round you were close to being voted out (didn't need the idol but close) and today you received two categories that point to you being voted out. How does that make you feel?

Joel - You didn't get named for any of the superlatives, but you scored the most points and won immunity. Does that potentially mean you know more than people think you do?

JT - How does it feel that the two superlatives you received both had to do with trust inside and outside of the game?

Mike - You were voted "Most likely to win this game" that's a huge bullseye right on your back. What do you have to do to keep the target away from you?

Sergio - You (& Will) are apparently most likely to win the real CBS version of survivor. That has to make you seem threatening to some people, right?

Tim - All negatives for you Tim, but the one that stands out most is "Most likely to get 0 votes at a FTC" is there anyway you can actually use that or any of the other ones to your advantage?

Will - This is your first post-merge tribal council where you don't have immunity, BUT people would trust you in a real life situation. Does that maybe take a little pressure off of the fact that you aren't' immune tonight?
2915 days 20 hours ago
lionsden121
i really dont care they want to get me out go for it im not winning at ftc so why take me out im not a threat but stupid is as stupid does
2915 days 20 hours ago
lionsden121
ill tell u one thing probably not in this jury but in other juries im probably gonna a bitter juror, and im gonna tell u one thing i dont think im control of this game idk why they think i think that...but again stupid is as stupid does
2915 days 20 hours ago
s73100
I mean it sucks, I don't know why I'm such a big target tonight :?
2915 days 20 hours ago
teamjacz
Cedric - You were named "mistakenly thinks they're in control" and "cannot be trusted" do you think this has something to do with your idol play on Hali last tribal council?

Yeah I think no one trusts me because no one has actually given me a chance to be trustworthy and it's weird.
I don't think i'm in control actually, me using the idol was probably the biggest attempt to actually see what's happening in the game because no one seems to want to talk to me about the game outside of "so-and-so is the vote"
So idk how else I can think i'm in control.
2915 days 20 hours ago
teamjacz
And obvious there are
1) Big threats
2) idk what alliances are going on but obvious someone has to be at the point so whenever all the outcasts get voted out there are going to be new outcasts and do you want that to be you?
2915 days 20 hours ago
teamjacz
*obviousLY
2915 days 20 hours ago
sihz
Sergio - You (& Will) are apparently most likely to win the real CBS version of survivor. That has to make you seem threatening to some people, right?

Yes, it makes me a bit nervous that other people view me that way in this game. However, like Erik in Samoa said "perception" is not reality and to be fair it's not me who has played idols, it's not me who stands out for winning challenges, let alone my tribe losing the first 3 challenges in a row. I have been blamed for things I haven't done which proves I may not have the best social skills inside or outside of the game either but I will take it as a compliment regardless :)
2915 days 19 hours ago
Absol
JT - How does it feel that the two superlatives you received both had to do with trust inside and outside of the game?

it's legit the weirdest shit??? i'm really bad with the psychology and understanding human interaction part of survivor because i'm not very emotional so it's very weird to see a lot of these results and i'm trying to figure out what's going into them
2915 days 16 hours ago
JoelW55
hey
2915 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Will - This is your first post-merge tribal council where you don't have immunity, BUT people would trust you in a real life situation. Does that maybe take a little pressure off of the fact that you aren't' immune tonight?

Challenge answers have basically no correlation with how votes end up going down, so this doesn't make me more comfortable at all (if anything, I would have preferred to have not been an answer for anything).  I'm definitely not feeling safe tonight, but hopefully I'll pull through anyways.
2915 days 2 hours ago
Survivor8
6/9 votes received
2915 days ago
JoelW55
Joel - You didn't get named for any of the superlatives, but you scored the most points and won immunity. Does that potentially mean you know more than people think you do?
Not really, I think some of the answers were petty obvious to me. But I was a bit shocked i wasnt named

open group

Shady Survivor: Japan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!