This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2 [Nukunonu]

Topic » Tribal Council #2 [Nukunonu]

2945 days ago
Survivor8
You will all have until 7PM EST tomorrow Tuesday to vote. If you'd like a question feel free to post. If you have an idol and want to play it you must play it before the vote is read. If we get the votes early we will read the votes early
2945 days ago
Absol
I kinda want a question =)
2945 days ago
SurvivorFan37
me too
2944 days 23 hours ago
Survivor8
JT - Two challenges two loses, what does this tribe have to do to turn things around?

Will - Last time an inactive left, how could things be different this tribal?
2944 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Will - Last time an inactive left, how could things be different this tribal?

There's no obvious boot this time, so it'll be more interesting to see how the vote plays out.
2944 days 22 hours ago
sihz
I want a question too!
2944 days 11 hours ago
Survivor8
Sergio - How do the small tribes change things?
2944 days 6 hours ago
alwaysvictorious
I want one
2944 days 4 hours ago
Survivor8
Romeo - The Exile Island twist isn't a huge twist for this game, but how can it help/hurt you?
2944 days 3 hours ago
Survivor8
1/5 votes

Also I forgot it's date night, so I'll be reading the votes a little after 8 most likely unless they're all in by like 5:30. No rush regardless
2944 days ago
sihz
Sergio - How do the small tribes change things

Small tribes are such a huge factor in this game, it means you need less people to have the majority but the difficult thing is you know making them flip. Although if you piss off the wrong person, it could end up with you getting your torch snuffed, power shifts are more than likely to happen in small tribes.
2943 days 22 hours ago
Survivor8
*Walks in with voting urn*
If you have a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
2943 days 22 hours ago
Survivor8
*no one stands*
Alright let's get to the vote. Once the vote is read the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.

I'll read the votes
2943 days 22 hours ago
Survivor8
First Vote
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
*flips vote*
Will
2943 days 22 hours ago
Survivor8
Second Vote
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
*flips vote*
Will
2943 days 22 hours ago
Survivor8
That's 2 votes Will
3 votes left

open group

Shady Survivor: Japan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!