This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 5

Topic » Tribal Council 5

3704 days 15 hours ago
adamsel
wait i just read the whole thing. did m0nkey just say that me, sosy and mr.cool are f3? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA If anyone's payed attention to any of the past two seasons i got in a huge fight with sosy the first time and hated mrcool last time. So... idk why he actually thinks that
3704 days 14 hours ago
sosyomomma
yeah i kinda hate adam (shade intended)
3704 days 14 hours ago
adamsel
wow. fuck you sosy. i thought we were cool.
3704 days 14 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
Because y'all are working with me and are all obvi against me.
Btw Andrew, don't be butthurt about obscurity's survivor. If you ever would have checked back up on that game you would have seen that I hadn't lied to you and never voted you out. This personal vendetta you have against me now is just so silly because it's based off of something that never even happened. What sucks now is that I can never truely go to know you because you wouldn't believe me after that vote. I really don't care about you being mad about that anymore because it's petty. So if y'all help Andrew fulfill his personal vendetta against me, congrats Andrew. Just know that it was Alexa who flipped and your pettiness and refusal to let things go bothers me. Also don't you dare call me out on my loyalty to people. You don't know me and I stuck by you when we were down out last game, so just shut your mouth and I'll shut mine. I'd appreciate it if you left or let me leave with a shred of class or dignity.
3704 days 14 hours ago
sosyomomma
Um? i dont have a personal vendette against you, tbh i forgot who you were. I havent thought about that game since it ended.
3704 days 14 hours ago
sosyomomma
Well hate is a strong word but i know you voted me out so yah
3704 days 14 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Ugh, I am so confused.
3704 days 13 hours ago
munkeyboy18
Yea were gonna draw rocks! :/
3704 days 13 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
it seems pretty obvious. Drawing rocks sucks.
3704 days 13 hours ago
munkeyboy18
Yupp
3703 days 19 hours ago
mrcool
*Throw brick at m0nkey*
I still hate Adam I just dont vote for Adam because no one will
3703 days 19 hours ago
mrcool
If you hate drawing rocks so much then vote the for m0nkey number1
Not so complicated LOL
3703 days 18 hours ago
Robbyjak
its not complicated...but it is isnt it because at the same time you could vote for sosy and we wouldnt have to draw rocks
3703 days 18 hours ago
Robbyjak
join my survivor season guys :D http://www.tengaged.com/group/6859
3703 days 18 hours ago
munkeyboy18
Well i voted for whoever i thought was best to go

open group

Neathery's Survivor Fans vs. Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!