This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 5

Topic » Tribal Council 5

3666 days 16 hours ago
neathery
Votes are due Monday at 7:30 pm est. Not voting will result in a self vote. Aslo if you have an idol and want to play it tell me.

Question:
How big is this vote?
What should your tribe name be?
3666 days 16 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
How big is this vote?: It could be huge, but this vote might not make an impact.  Right now there seems to be a big alliance that is controlling the voting, and if people stick by it, the vote should be pretty straightforward, but if they decide to turn against it, this will be one of the most important votes so far.

What should your tribe name be? I've got no idea. LOL.
3666 days 15 hours ago
munkeyboy18
This vote is huge..

Dromus?? Idk lol
3666 days 15 hours ago
adamsel
very big

overgaan. it is merge in dutch
3666 days 15 hours ago
Robbyjak
How big is this vote? all votes are big but i think its gonna show where the line is in the sand
What should your tribe name be? no clue i guess adams overgaan
3666 days 15 hours ago
neathery
No more ri btw
3666 days 15 hours ago
neathery
3/10 votes in
3666 days 15 hours ago
MonkeyBoy94
This is a huge vote! It will show how many alliances there are.  It is also really big if RI is not around anymore!
3666 days 14 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
OOOOhhhh no more RI.  They really should've ended RI at the merge in BvW.
3666 days 14 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
And I'm fine with Overgaan.
3666 days 14 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
How big is this vote? Well pretty major, especially now that there's no more redemption available. I also believe I have a pretty high chance at going home so it's extra big for me.
What should your tribe name be? Pagsamahin, which means merge in tagolog. :)
3666 days 14 hours ago
neathery
6/10 votes in
3665 days 22 hours ago
NJKoda1998
How big is this vote? Huge
What should your tribe name be? Pen15 club
3665 days 20 hours ago
mrcool
No guys it should be Liberated
It means free and we free from the inactives
3665 days 18 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
People please just cut the bull, I don't even think I'm making jury so there's no reason to lie to my face saying I'm staying. If I'm going, please at least have the courtesy and decency to admit that you're being apart of my elimination. I would appreciate that
3665 days 18 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
It's like obvi that Andrew, Adam and Matt are a final 3 to the end of the game. If people choose to not vote out Andrew now, they're going to hand the game right over to the three. Fans, I'm offering you this opportunity to change your destiny in this game. Please don't be fools guys

open group

Neathery's Survivor Fans vs. Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!