This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TkI14 Behind-the-Scenes: Week 3

Topic » TkI14 Behind-the-Scenes: Week..

3109 days 7 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Deadline: Sunday November 1st, 10 pm EST (clocks change this weekend in the US)

Theme: Since we will be at top 10, top 10 songs of the past 2 years. you can use any song that has charted in the top 10 from January 1st, 2014 to present. NO ADELE OR ELSE YOU WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY IN THE BOTTOM 2.
3109 days 7 hours ago
Max7313
OMG CUTE I HOPE IM STILL IN FOR THIS ROUND
3109 days 6 hours ago
americanidolfan
Haha brilliant! On the U.S. Or UK chart?
3109 days 3 hours ago
kebin65
No Adele??? :'(
3109 days 1 hour ago
TolisKalkas
mmmm.... let's make it US/UK/Ireland/Australia charts... I'm feeling like adding Ireland and Australia into the theme this year... why not :)
3108 days 19 hours ago
americanidolfan
Oo that makes the choice a lot more difficult! I'll record mine tomorrow (if I get through of course lol)
3108 days 10 hours ago
tdilindsayfan100
@americanidolfan you're going to be ranked number 1 or 2 this week I think, there's is no if :p
3108 days 8 hours ago
americanidolfan
I really appreciate the kind words, I hope you are right and that we both get to stay another week.
3108 days 3 hours ago
tdilindsayfan100
thanks!

Also was anyone else planning on recording Chandelier cause I really want to sing that if I stay
3108 days 2 hours ago
kingdomheartslover
I am planning on Marvin Gaye, so please don't do that <3
3107 days 4 hours ago
americanidolfan
When are the results available?
3107 days 4 hours ago
kingdomheartslover
^
3107 days ago
TolisKalkas
Now
3107 days ago
TolisKalkas
Also, I will be on Skype on Friday evening (like super late friday evening) through Sunday morning (eastern us time) if anyone wants to discuss their recording for the week (or even moving forward).
3107 days ago
Max7313
will the poll be revealed tomorrow
3107 days ago
TolisKalkas
yes 24 hours from now (if I am not awake, nbkiller will close it and announce the results)

open group

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol (... 15?)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!