This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TI12 Judge's Home Results

Topic » TI12 Judge's Home Results

3491 days 19 hours ago
cancanpiano
Can't wait to compete with us, and 25% of us will get cut next week so I guess I'll have to bite fingernails before. A question, once it is in Final 12 will there be save me songs?
3491 days 19 hours ago
Mat123
Wait....4 go!? What?
3491 days 19 hours ago
EternalBlossom
yup
3491 days 19 hours ago
Mat123
Oh god :/
3491 days 19 hours ago
americanidolfan
When will we find out the theme this week and deadlines?
3491 days 19 hours ago
Mat123
Probably now!
3491 days 19 hours ago
americanidolfan
oooooooooooooooo
3491 days 19 hours ago
DraevynWraithe
WOW!
3491 days 19 hours ago
DraevynWraithe
I was told that I hit every note perfectly and I am just speechless at being eliminated!
3491 days 19 hours ago
DraevynWraithe
Congrats to you four on poker's team on making it through!
3491 days 19 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Alright that escalated quickly and was unnecessary attacking each other. If I see one more post about this petty drama, I will take action. Stop being Petty Labelles... be Patti.
3491 days 19 hours ago
TolisKalkas
*and people ask me why I hate hosting x-factor seasons* seriously if this shit continues there will be no more x-factor seasons and we will return to solely idol with an occasional Voice season in the summer.
3491 days 19 hours ago
DraevynWraithe
Will there be a chance for anyone to return this season? Or are we eliminated for good?
3491 days 18 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Due to personal issues for the main idea behind it, the wildcard option was unfortunately scrapped for this season.

Next season will return to idol and people who participated in the top 12 this season will not be able to return for next season! (This might expand to top 16 depending on the number of applications for next season). Next season will begin in January.

If the drama continues the way it's going, I will be expediting this season to try to finish as soon as possible, because the #1 thing I hate in TI is this drama. The group is meant to be fun and give people a chance to grow. Not be an all out drama fest that adds more unnecessary stress and drama.
3491 days 18 hours ago
krrais
wow shocked!!!! thanks poker for letting me go through i wont let you down!!!

open group

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol (... 15?)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!