This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live Results 2

Topic » Live Results 2

5113 days 11 hours ago
whizkid1428
Good evening tengaged! This is The Search For The Next Best Singer!

*music*

Last night, the 10 contestants performed dance tracks! Again, there were some highs, and there were some lows. You voted, and tonight, one person will be eliminated! Let the results begin!
5113 days 11 hours ago
whizkid1428
Lets bring Katerine, Taylor, and John to the center of the stage.

Katerine, last night, you performed Open Toes. I thought it was atrocious. I was appalled. However, kittykat thought it was perfect. Did tengaged thought it was perfect?

Taylor, you sang You Belong With Me. britishboiii00 loved it while jenani thought it was "too much bubble gum." Was it too much for tengaged?

John, you sang Twist and Shout. britishboiii00 refused to judge while jenani thought it was the perfect song choice. Which side did tengaged stay on?

I can now say that 2 of you is safe, and one of you is in the bottom 3. The person in the bottom 3 is...
5113 days 11 hours ago
whizkid1428
John. Sorry. That means Katerine and Taylor, you are safe!

How about we have Lady Gaga join us.

Lady Gaga, you performed Telephone. I LOVED this performance. britishboiii00 also loved it. Did tengaged loved it?

I'll reveal YOUR fate after this performance. Coming to you with Hips Don't Lie, Shakira!

5113 days 11 hours ago
whizkid1428
Great performance Shakira! And Lady Gaga, tengaged have voted, and you are SAFE!

Can we please have Dusty, David, and Ke$ha.

Dusty, you performed I Only Want To Be With You. jenani told you to be more relevant while kittykat criticized it for not being too dance-y. How did tengaged feel?

David, you sang Always Be My Baby. jenani was left confused while britishbooiii00 didn't know how to dance to it. What did tengaged think?

Ke$ha, you performed Tik Tok. britishboiii00 said it was the best of the night while kittykat thought it was an improvement. Did you improve enough?

The 2nd person in the bottom 2 is...
5113 days 11 hours ago
whizkid1428
Ke$ha. Congratulations Dusty and David.

Lets have the last 3 contestants join me.

Beyonce, you sang Single Ladies. I absolutely LOVED this! Best of the night for me. It also had kittykat dancing. Did it have tengaged dancing?

Demi, you performed Party. I thought it was ok while kittykat saw more potential. Did tengaged give you another chance?

Alicia, you sang No One last night. jenani thought it was too slow while I commended you for taking another route. What side was tengaged on?

The person joining John and Ke$ha is...
5113 days 11 hours ago
whizkid1428
Alicia. There's your bottom 3 tengaged! Alicia, John, and Ke$ha. Since there was a tie in the voting. There will not be a bottom 2 this week, but a bottom 3!

Alicia, John, and Ke$ha, please post your sudden death song. Remember, this song determines if you're staying or not. Pick wisely!
5113 days 10 hours ago
RidersDX
It's not the right bottom 3 imo =P
5113 days 10 hours ago
FrenchMaid

My sudden death song. :)
5113 days 7 hours ago
jenny1234

Even I did not got any votes last time I am surely do believe that I could posibly make myself in top with just the help of other people and that is why I choose this song... I hope you will like it and I can be safe from elimination round... ^_^
5113 days 2 hours ago
jenani
* clears throat / chokes back - --- tears? *

Alicia needs to stay.  I'm going to itunes now to get that track!zzz

Alica that was a great song choice, I like your attitude, I like your soul.  You hit great high notes - it was gospel-esque. I loved that song.
'
Kesha, thank you, but this is a SINGING competition. That was not singing.
5112 days 18 hours ago
whizkid1428
Uhm, John still needs to post his song so...
5112 days 17 hours ago
jenani
well i thought he was a no show - sorry
5111 days 17 hours ago
Kob3Sm1th

sorry i forgot my name was john and not kob :S lol

i chose instant karma cuz its a great song and i love johns voice in this song
5111 days 16 hours ago
britishboiii00
I have to save Alicia and ke$ha
5111 days 16 hours ago
kittykat
I save alicia because she gave a great performance and kesha because it was a better performance than the live shows and she proved to me she could do it sorry john this didnt impress x
5111 days 13 hours ago
Kob3Sm1th
hey sorry just vote me off :S im too busy lately all i can do is come on and do my survivor challenge :S sorry but im quitting. grats to ke$ha and alicia! :) bye guys!

open group

::The Search For The Next Best Singer::

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!