This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live Show 2

Topic » Live Show 2

5119 days 8 hours ago
whizkid1428
Last week, we saw the departure of Darren Styles. This week, the top 10 battle it out once again for the title. I'm Vince and you're watching The Search For The Next Best Singer!

*music*

Please welcome your top 10 tengaged!

*top 10 walk out*

This week, the contestants will perform dance tracks! It's promise to be a very entertaining night! Get your seat belts on and prepare for a ride of your life! The show starts.........NOW!
5119 days 8 hours ago
Kob3Sm1th

i picked this song cuz its upbeat and its a classic dance song that everyone knows! :D
5119 days 8 hours ago
RidersDX

Well in all honestly, Demi is not the dance type of artist. But she does have songs that you can party all out to, and this is definitely the most partying of them all. Partying equals dancing to me. xD And that's true in many ways!
5119 days 8 hours ago
Jenniferblonde3789

I love this song :D
5119 days 8 hours ago
DawnM

Ooooffff...Dusty isn't exactly "dance" music either.  :(  This is the closest I could find that you could really dance to--sorry!  She's an oldie.  :D  More soul/pop than pop/pop
5119 days 7 hours ago
Kamala

I chose this mix to my song "Open Toes", because It's a great dance song and the judges called me boring last week, so I wanted to show my fun side this week.
5119 days 4 hours ago
jenny1234

I just want to show the judges that I could posibly sing without any instruments and make my body shake and grove to it... I hope that the viewers and the judges will like it too...
^_^
5119 days 2 hours ago
sam_cutie567

OR just the lyrics

Telephone
I choose this song, thanks to the help of Hunni B, is a great dance song, It really makes you just dance to the beat and the epicness is great, party goers will really relate to it's rapid-fire beats which Little Monsters would enjoy
5118 days 21 hours ago
Ev32
Always Be My Baby-  I decided to take this timeless Mariah classic and smash it out of the box this week by putting my own little twist on it:

5118 days 14 hours ago
Presumed

What better for Dance Week than one of the most iconic dance routines in recent music? ;)
5117 days 13 hours ago
whizkid1428
Still waiting on one more performer.
5117 days 12 hours ago
RidersDX
U should send her a mail to remind her
5117 days 12 hours ago
jenani
waiting to comment
5117 days 11 hours ago
whizkid1428
well, it's single ladies. i'm pretty sure you know the song. lmao. =P
5117 days 8 hours ago
sam_cutie567
oh :(
5117 days 5 hours ago
jenani
waiting to comment

open group

::The Search For The Next Best Singer::

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!