This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Diary Room

Topic » Diary Room

3580 days 15 hours ago
movielover1996
Today in the Big Brother house, the houseguests that I live with are very quiet and I wonder if there are actually talking about gameplay, while doing the team challenge. This is very fishy to me, but this what I expect when I go into the Big Brother house.
3580 days 13 hours ago
TykerV
*laughing hysterically* one person on TS did comp, ma that's  priceless
3580 days 6 hours ago
me2013
me2013
#teamsapphire   quality not quantity
3580 days 6 hours ago
me2013
#teamsapphire

and yeah keep laughing when my score was higher than almost all of the other team anyway.........
3579 days 19 hours ago
carlyjordan14
I'm excited for this new round of competition. I may not always get the highest score, but I'm dedicated to do the absolute best I can!
3579 days 14 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Wow! This has been INTENSE! Mass evictions left and right! I'm so grateful to be here in the finals, but I'm not sure I can win this whole thing :-/
3579 days 13 hours ago
TykerV
my god, never really thought I will make it this far
3579 days 13 hours ago
movielover1996
I am very surprised I made it this far and the stakes in this game are getting higher and higher.
3579 days 12 hours ago
Zed55
I'm in the TOP 8! This insane I never thought that I would be this far in the game. Now on with the finals...right now points wise I'm in 5th which makes me feel a little nervous so I really want to win this HOH
3579 days 11 hours ago
Brandon7D
I so need a miracle to win this last hoh and im surprised I made it this far considering all the mass evictions. But im glad I made top 8 but anyways game face time to go beast mode on the hoh
3578 days 13 hours ago
Brandon7D
Is anybody alive here? Its so dead in the house today, wheres everyone?
3578 days 9 hours ago
movielover1996
I am wondering why it's so quiet today in the Big Brother house.
3578 days 5 hours ago
TykerV
my god it's so quiet, feels like no one even here but yourself
3577 days 18 hours ago
TykerV
Looks like this probably be my last day here I mean I kinda suck at these challenges *nervous chuckle* best case scenario i was the only one who did the challenge or I should just spend the entire day to get a unbeatable score

open group

Big Brother: Teams Edition 5

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!