This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Diary Room

Topic » Diary Room

3601 days 15 hours ago
Ahmir99
Hey big brother u hope you can handle all 39 of us because by the looks of it we all came to win and hopefully turn up!!
3600 days 14 hours ago
Futbolistotvhd
tbh i dont want first hoh i didnt even spam for the other vote idk but i dont want this hoh so im glad im not in the lead
3600 days 13 hours ago
movielover1996
I tried my best to spam people to vote for me, but at the end of day two,  I am so thankful that score is terrible because I do not want to win this HOH at all.
3600 days 8 hours ago
Rosscoe4
i am happy for the two HOH hopefully i will be chosen for a team but normally im left till last , also yeah i had like 3 votes haha speak later big brother
3600 days 7 hours ago
Mickiejames22
Am so excited to be here but someone hates me :( am still happy am HOH though
3600 days 6 hours ago
me2013
lol... well I came to play... so bring it on....
I am here for fun, hopefully there will be some other players who can have a good laugh as well as play hard.... at the end of the day... it is a game....
May the best woman win...
3600 days 3 hours ago
NardDog96
I'm so happy that I got pick, now its a long road to walk
3600 days 3 hours ago
movielover1996
I am very relived that I got chosen on a team and I wonder if other people in seperate teams will have alliance with the other team.
3599 days 23 hours ago
Futbolistotvhd
so while were picking teams Me and nicole have a disagreement these girls already are throwing weaves and clip ins this is gonna be a long summer. haha  *smiles*
3599 days 23 hours ago
Mickiejames22
I really like Rachelle she is the girl that dosent flip her hair and does her nails she is so much fun
3599 days 9 hours ago
Tommy123
The reason why I don't like Mimi is because she's annoying and if I become HOH I will nominate her
3599 days 9 hours ago
wesdays3
I need a HOH and swift the game a little bit
3599 days 5 hours ago
TykerV
The only reason why I pick Team Ruby because it's to spell and red is my favorite color
3599 days 5 hours ago
NardDog96
goodbye inactives, you guys never seem to fit "in" the house.

*bad joke boos in the background*
3599 days 4 hours ago
finn315
im alone in this house with no alliances i really hope more people get evicted in the mass eviction so its easyier for me to win the prize

open group

Big Brother: Teams Edition 5

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!