This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 52: Veto Results/Ceremony

Topic » Day 52: Veto Results/Ceremony

3820 days 20 hours ago
LunaPark
me irl bye
3820 days 20 hours ago
LunaPark
i can't even
3820 days 20 hours ago
jojo7784
Grats Brandon
3820 days 20 hours ago
ILoveSleep
1) Brandon- 87 seconds
2) Benry- 88 seconds

me
3820 days 20 hours ago
konohavillage1
Brandon: It's time for the veto ceremony guys.

*the houseguests walk in*

Brandon: I have nominated Jayden and Tommy this week. However, I have the power to veto one of these nominations. Before I make this decision, I would like the nominees to plead their case on why they should stay.

*the nominee's plead*
3820 days 20 hours ago
CocoaBean
you
3820 days 20 hours ago
CocoaBean
I WONDER WHAT THE ANSWER WILL BE
3820 days 20 hours ago
konohavillage1
Brandon: Thank you. I have decided to use the veto on...
no one.

Brandon: This veto ceremony is adjourned. *closes the veto box*

(Now it’s time to vote. The HoH and the two nominees are not allowed to vote this week. However, in the event of a tie, Brandon will break it as the current HoH. For your vote to count this week, I need:
1)        Your vote to EVICT (if you are eligible)
2)        A confessional on your gameplay for the week (I like to know what’s happening in the game)
3)        A goodbye message to BOTH nominees in the event that they are evicted (if you are nominated I would like one for the other nominee)

Failure to do these tasks, EVEN IF YOU’RE A NOMINEE OR HOH, will result in penalty votes, penalty nominations, and eventually dismissal from the game. You will have until Saturday at 7:15 PM EST to send me these things. At 7:30 PM EST the votes will be revealed and the next HoH competition will begin. Good luck Jayden and Tommy.)
3820 days 20 hours ago
ILoveSleep
ugh yes I didn't get Kaysar'd
3820 days 20 hours ago
CocoaBean
*flips off julie chen*
3820 days 20 hours ago
Jenna2010
Congrats Brandon <3
3820 days 20 hours ago
Brandonator
Thanks Jenna
Evict who ever u want this is a good week =]

open group

Big Brother US: Season Three

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!