This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] Week #11: The Results

Topic » [S8] Week #11: The Results

2727 days 2 hours ago
Oswald19
Four outstanding models stand before me, but I only have three photos in my hands. These three photos represent the three of you that will be finalists and still be in the running towards becoming Ozzy and Kira's Next Top Model.
2727 days 2 hours ago
Oswald19
The first name I am going to call is the model who has been voted best photo of the week by the judges...
2727 days 2 hours ago
Oswald19
The first photo and the first finalist is...
2727 days 2 hours ago
Oswald19
CINNAMON!!! Girl, your photo was superior this week and we couldn't believe how much fierceness you had this week. Way to go!

Oh also, you are the challenge winner! Your photo was equally as impressive in this case and the judges are so proud to see it. Congrats, you are a finalist.
2727 days 2 hours ago
Oswald19
The next girl that is a finalist and runner-up for best performance is...
2727 days 1 hour ago
Oswald19
ALLIE!!! Great job this week! Your photos proved you have what it takes to be a finalist. Congrats, the competition will only get fiercer from here.
2727 days 1 hour ago
Oswald19
Will Allison and Yaja please step forward...
2727 days 1 hour ago
NovaScotiaChic
omg i feel sick ...i totally rocked this week and now im in bottom 2 :(
2727 days 1 hour ago
Oswald19
Two fierce models stand before me, but I only have one photo in my hand. This photo represents the girl who will be a finalist and still be in the running towards becoming Ozzy and Kira's Next Top Model.

Allison, your photos this week weren't bad by any means. However compared to the rest of your competition, they were just ok. Something about the stiff pose didn't resonate with the judges. This was your moment to give it everything you've got and we feel like your photos did not show off your best week. Can your post performances save you?

Yaja, some critique as Allison. Your photo this week wasn't bad but it just wasn't at the top of the pack this week. Throughout this competition, you have had a mix of high and low moments but your growth has been impressive. In this stage of the competition though, growth isn't as big of a factor as it has been. Have you earned a spot in the finals?
2727 days 1 hour ago
Oswald19
The final photo goes to...
2727 days 1 hour ago
Oswald19
*flips photo*
2727 days 1 hour ago
Oswald19
*the photo is blank*
2727 days 1 hour ago
Oswald19
The judges could not decide what to do.
2727 days 1 hour ago
Oswald19
And because Cinnamon never responded on when she wanted the Final Pose Your Ass Off to be...the judges saw an opportunity for you both to prove yourself.
2727 days 1 hour ago
NovaScotiaChic
omg....
2727 days 1 hour ago
Oswald19
Allison and Yaja, you are the bottom two this week. However, your fate is in your hands. You both will have one last chance to compete in the Pose Your Ass Off Challenge. The winner of this pose off will move on to the finals and the loser will be eliminated.

open group

Ozzy and Kasia's Next Top Model: SOON!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!