This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] Week #7: The Results

Topic » [S8] Week #7: The Results

2744 days 15 hours ago
Oswald19
Three of you stand before me, but I only have one photo in my hands. This one photo represents the one of you that is safe and will not face elimination.

Yaja, your photo wasn’t terrible but it was full of mistakes. At this stage of the competition, those mistakes can cost you. They eyes look to far over and the strange tongue use did not sit well with the judges. These are things that would have flown under the radar week 2. However, the final 7, everything is up for deliberation.

Allison, your photo seemed pretty blah to us. We liked the use of the challenge there but overall, the photo was just not that impressive. The face looked bland and uninspired. Despite your past performances, this photo seemed like cut below your previous work. Can you rally after this weaker than normal photo.

Sujin, this week you were late at submitting a photo. Even with the extra time allowance, this should never be the case. And actually, I thought your photo this week was STUNNING. However with judging complete, there was no point to look at it. Can you accept responsibility for your actions or is this late photo, someone else’s fault?
2744 days 15 hours ago
Oswald19
The final photo goes to...
2744 days 15 hours ago
Oswald19
ALLISON!!! You are safe this week. As Fiercest Model of the Week, it is clear that the fans want more from you and so do we. Congrats. You are still in the running towards becoming Ozzy and Kira's Next Top Model.
2744 days 15 hours ago
Oswald19
Yaja and Sujin. I am sorry my dears, you are both up for elimination. I will post the PYAO thread in just a second.
2744 days 15 hours ago
TDBigBrotherLover112
Thank you judges OMG <3333
But I really have to work next time to impress Kira!
2744 days 11 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
wow i really need to shine next week i didnt have a good week and i knew it but i was late to the challenge and not many options to pick from made it hard for me :(
2744 days 9 hours ago
aliciafox2
Why im out of the panel? Am I out? :S
2744 days 9 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
did u read the mail ?
there was a glitch we all had to rejoin

open group

Ozzy and Kasia's Next Top Model: SOON!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!