This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] Week #6: The Results

Topic » [S8] Week #6: The Results

2735 days 21 hours ago
Oswald19
8 fierce teams stand before me. But I only have 6 photos in my hands and these 6 photos represent the 6 of you that are safe and will not face potential elimination.
2735 days 21 hours ago
Oswald19
The first two names I am going to call is the team that the judges thought did the best this week. Together, they will face off to receive best photo of the week and earn the power to eliminate one of the two girls from the team on the bottom.
2735 days 21 hours ago
Oswald19
The best team this week is...
2735 days 21 hours ago
Oswald19
TEAM LALLIE!!!
Lalisa and Allie, your theme was deadly original and deadly gorgeous! We loved seeing your photos and we are impressed by your teamwork. Congrats you are both safe and will be competing in the PYAO challenge.
2735 days 21 hours ago
Oswald19
The next team that is safe is...
2735 days 21 hours ago
Oswald19
TEAM SONGLIVIA!!!
Song Hana and Olivia, the judges liked your theme and thought you did a great job executing it. This is what teamwork looks like. Congrats you are both safe.
2735 days 21 hours ago
Oswald19
Will Team Yallison and Team Kyjin please step forward.
2735 days 21 hours ago
Oswald19
Two teams stand before me but I only have one team’s photos in my hands. These represents the two of you that are safe, the other two are in the bottom and will be facing potential elimination.

Team Yallison, while the judges liked the idea of your theme but they weren’t too blown away by your execution. Allison your photo was pretty strong but Yaja your photo was small and blurry. We appreciated that you got together as a team and worked well together but your final product was just a cut below the rest. Can you both rally back when it matters most?

Team Kyjin, having being voted Fiercest Models of the Week the judges are impressed. However, your theme was not that original and didn’t set you up for delivering high fashion modeling photos. Kylie the judges really liked the fashion edge of your photo whereas Sujin, we feel you missed the mark. In this all important team challenge was your weak theme choice your downfall?
2735 days 21 hours ago
Oswald19
The final team that is safe is...
2735 days 21 hours ago
Oswald19
TEAM YALLISON!!!
At the end of the day, your theme had more potential than the other team's. Your strong teamwork also made the judges proud. Congrats Allison and Yaja you are both safe and you are both still in the running towards becoming Ozzy and Kira's Next Top Model
2735 days 21 hours ago
Oswald19
Kylie and Sujin from Team Kyjin, that means one of you will be eliminated. I will post the PYAO challenge in a moment.
2735 days 20 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
omg thank god :)
2735 days 19 hours ago
aliciafox2
OH MY GOD!! I cant believe this! Im so happy that we are top 2 cause to be honest we wanted to do something risky and outside the box. Can we be always a team Allie and me? hahaha Im really happy and so proud of us <3
2735 days 17 hours ago
ninjohn
Yaja almost dies and tightly hugs Allison.
Yaja whispers: "Thanks for carrying us this week..."
2735 days 17 hours ago
__A__
So proud of myself and Lalisa! We worked really well together, and big props to her for coming up with the vampire theme as we were bouncing ideas back and forth!

open group

Ozzy and Kasia's Next Top Model: SOON!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!