This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] Week #6: Prepare for Trouble and Make it Double!

Topic » [S8] Week #6: Prepare for..

2738 days 3 hours ago
Oswald19
Previously on Ozzy and Kira’s Next Top Model…
Last week the girls took on the classic top model challenge of makeovers! At the photo shoot, Allison and Allie rocked their new looks and won over the judges. While Kylie, Olivia, and Re, struggled to use their new looks to their advantage. In a shocking twist, Cinnamon was eliminated after she failed to submit a photo. Allie and Allison battled it out inspired by the song “Cold Water” by Major Lazer, and it was Allie who came  out on top. Ultimately Re and Olivia went up for elimination, and Re was sent home next. Only 8 models remain! WHO will be eliminated tonight?

-Photo Shoot-
The Elite Eight! WOO! Congrats on making it this far but we have a whole lot of compaction left. So dont get complacent.

This week is going to an extremely telling week because this week's theme is DYNAMIC DUOS.  For this week’s photo shoot, Kira and I want to see how you handle working in teams and setting up YOUR OWN photo shoots. THAT’S RIGHT! Each team is responsible for creating a dynamic power duo photo shoot and submitting ONE PHOTO EACH based on the theme they created.

We are looking for originality of theme and cohesion of theme between the two photos. Pick whatever theme you want- as long as it’s fierce!

Submissions should have a description of the theme and why their photos demonstrate unity.
Note you are still limited to the one model per picture rule.

-FMOTW POLL-
This weeks FMOTW poll will be in teams as well.
As winner of last weeks poll Yaja got the power to pick the teams!

The teams are:
YAJA/ALLISON
LALISA/ALLIE
SUJIN/KYLIE
SONA HANA/OLIVIA

One team will be on top, one team will be bottom, where will you land? Good luck!

Photos Due: November 17th at 11am PST (A little longer this week)
2737 days 10 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
Me and this Beauty Yaja worked very well together it was an honor to be choosen as her partner from her makes me feel special

we chose a FIRE & ICE Theme
i took the roll of the ice
http://imgur.com/a/KFdxr
2737 days 10 hours ago
ninjohn
And I took the roll of the eternal flame! Allison's the stoic beauty, I am the bursting fire of passion and high fashion! My lacefront is SNATCHED; clock the hot spook~

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/89/7e/8d/897e8d09a7733f98141224698f88b514.jpg
2737 days 8 hours ago
aliciafox2
The asian queen and the flawless goddess Allie decided to do a vampire theme shoot but with a storyline so we can bring it to another level. She is a beautiful girl who is attacked by a thirsty (vampire).

We tried to match at everything (colour pattern, theme, similar makeup...)

So here is my photo as the vampire http://cdn29.us1.fansshare.com/images/soojoo/soo-joo-by-xi-sinsong-970929962.jpg
2737 days 8 hours ago
__A__
Here is my photo as the victim: http://www.thefashionhive.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/red-blood-splatter.png

We took a theme, told a story, and turned an ugly event into something beautiful and fashionable.
2736 days 20 hours ago
SummerRae101
The theme we went with was "Lifestyles of The Rich and Famous" we wanted to capture all the glamour, bright lights and scandal that occurs. We will show unity by portraying the same lifestyle on out pictures

http://media.vanityfair.com/photos/55baa472fff2c16856a77164/master/w_790,c_limit/taylor-swift-september-cover-vf-01.jpg
2736 days 20 hours ago
SummerRae101
*our
2736 days 16 hours ago
TDBigBrotherLover112
Song Hana and I decided to go for "the Princess and the Pauper" concept with a modern day twist. I am the rich city girl (princess) while Song Hana is the hard working villager (pauper).

Here's my photo:
http://m5.paperblog.com/i/40/406806/cara-delevingne-by-mikael-jansson-for-w-magaz-L-kdTflP.jpeg
2736 days 16 hours ago
Taehyung
Song Hana: http://www.thebohmerian.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/6-south-korean-actress-han-hye-jin-photographed-in-colors-of-peru-by-alexander-neumann-for-vogue-korea-july-2012-fashion-magazine-summer-issue.jpg

We tried to make the culture/background differences really explicit through the colors, the ambient vibe and the clothes, hope we meet the judges' expectations :)
2736 days 16 hours ago
Illdi
'Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous'

https://vlyodhart.files.wordpress.com/2015/11/jessica209-l4.jpg?w=529&h=661

I look expensive af.
2736 days 13 hours ago
Oswald19
TIME IS UP!!!
The judges will now post our critiques.
2736 days 13 hours ago
Oswald19
Great job this week everybody! We are so impressed to see how hard you have worked and your teamwork shows in the final photos. Thank you.

TEAM YALLISON
Theme: Fire and Ice

ALLISON: If I am being real here, I am not over the moon with your theme but I do LOVE YOUR PHOTO! I think you look totally beautiful. I love the pose, I love the look on your face and I think this captures the look of ICE very well. You are working it in this photo and I am impressed that you have demonstrated so much fierceness in the last couple of weeks. Good work. I am happy.

YAJA: Of the two photos, I think this is definitely the weaker of the two photos. I am just not getting the whole fire vibe out of this. I am getting more of like a superhero woman. When I think fire, I imagine Allie’s photo from the PYAO challenge last week. I think the face and the pose are both weaker than I would have liked but I don’t think it’s a bad photo just not that standout for me.

TEAM LALLIE
Theme: Vampire and Victim

LALISA: Let’s talk about the theme for a second: AMAZING. I think this is a perfect idea and I love how you both went about it! Lalisa, your photo is so sexy and kind of scary at the same time. I love the use of the blood and your eyes are to die for. This is also amazing photography as well so shout out to that. Overall, I am slayed by this photo. Great job.

ALLIE: I like how you didn’t go with the obvious two bite marks and blood look. There is something so high fashion and stunning about this photo that you have totally NAILED. The glitter looks amazing and your facial expression really give into that whole victim look. I am very happy with both of you this week and you really stepped it up and took it to the next level.

TEAM KYJIN
Theme: Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous

KYLIE: Not going to lie, I actually kind of like this photo from you. I think you look strangely elegant and your face is in control despite you being on your back. The theme however, is not my favorite and I don’t see “rich” being showcased here. Perhaps it is the expensive looking dress? I am just not sure if I am sold on the idea. I really like you photo though.

SUJIN: I do not agree. I do not think you look expensive AF. I think you look kind of basic. You just look like you are sitting on a throne and your face is kind of a let down here. I do like the dress and the crown however but I just feel like the outfit is wearing you and you aren’t bringing any fierceness to the table. I am not getting rich and famous out of this photo at all.

TEAM SONGLIVIA
Theme: The Princess and the Pauper

OLIVIA: I love this originality of this theme! I think you did a great job with the overall vibe of this photo. I understand the city girl look, and I think you look powerful and expensive. I also am responding well the this coat. It is so sexy and so magnificent. I like this photo a lot and I think you both did a great job coming up with an original theme. Nice work I say.

SONG HANA: I totally love the amount of bright colors I see in this photo! I think it looks so whimsical and magical and your face is selling the story of the poor villager. Your pose also is very strong and it conveys the theme well. You both did a great job and I am really impressed that you two pulled off two very different but very strong photos. I am impressed.
2736 days 13 hours ago
Oswald19
I just closed the Fiercest Models of the Week Poll and it looks like TEAM KYJIN... Tengaged has voted for both of you! Congrats!

How will this effect judging? We will soon find out!
2736 days 13 hours ago
Letshaveakiki
YAJA/ALLISON- Fire and Ice

Allison- I like this picture. It has a soft elegance that I enjoy. And through all the makeup and outfit craziness I still see you which is awesome. Those eyes! Youre certainly working it! I think your theme is creative and yours and Yaja’s pictures complement each other nicely.

Yaja-  I WANT to like this picture I really do. But the picture you submitted is small and blurry when it gets blown up so I cant see too much detail. I looked up a better quality version of the picture and its good! Probably your best photo so far. High energy in your body and face, an interesting pose, and it fits the theme well. Fire and Ice isn’t innovative or anything super creative BUT I think it works and yours and Allisons pictures complement each other nicely.

LALISA/ALLIE- Vampire/Victim

Lalisa- WORK IT! I think this photo is great. Its simple, clean, fits the theme and is still high fashion. A little more into the light with your face would have made this a stellar photograph! But then again you are a vampire haha Good job this week!

Allie- I LOVE THIS! Its clean and elegant (matching Lalisa's photo) your giving energy even in profile and with your eyes shut. I would warn not to let the crazy make up wear you! BUT I think it works here! Also I think your guys theme was the most creative and cohesive. Good work! 

SUJIN/KYLIE - Rich and Famous

Kylie- I actually really like this picture! Your face is working it, your pose is interesting, and it fits your theme. Your whole body has  energy which is good. Watch your hand though! I know its probably helping you stay up but it looks kind of awkward. As far as your theme- I think its safe and kind of boring and although I think both of the photos can fall under the rich and famous theme I don’t think theyre helping each other or work as a pair.

Sujin- This is a good photo, but Im not in love. Boody toouch for days and you are staring down the camera with attitude to spare. BUT I think the rest of this photo is lazy. The pose is basic and your head and rest of your face are doing nothing for me. And as I said above I think your theme is lackluster and the photos don’t compliment each other as much as they could.

SONA HANA/OLIVIA -the Princess and the Pauper

Olivia- hmmm This isn’t a bad photo but I don’t think it fits what youre getting at with your theme. First it feel vintage-not modern, and you look particularly rich, I think its missing that flash that would take it to that “rich” place. Now I also think your modeling here is pretty basic. You have energy (especially in your face) that I enjoy but its just going unused! A basic hand on the hip and eyes looking down. Frankly I thin kits safe and kind of boring. However your theme is really creative so kudos on that!

Song Hana- I really like this photo! Its modern and high fashion and yet still fits your theme. It doesn’t have that crazy high fashion extra umph that I normally look for BUT I think with your theme, it doesn’t need that! Your pose and face WORK! Looking at the photos as a pair Im not sure they work together, and I think its because your photo gets at your theme better. Again good job with the creative theme and god work this week!

open group

Ozzy and Kasia's Next Top Model: SOON!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!