This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] Week #5: Pose Your Ass Off/Elimination

Topic » [S8] Week #5: Pose Your Ass..

2738 days 5 hours ago
Oswald19
Pose Your Ass Off Week #5: Allie (__A__) vs. Allison (NovaScotiaChic)
Bottom Two: Re (rollingderp) and Olivia (TDBigBrotherLover112)

Congrats Allie and Allison, you are the top two models of the week. In order to earn best photo, you must pass one last test.

This week, you will submit a HIGH FASHION photo inspired by…

“Cold Water” by Major Lazer

This is your chance for you to impress us, win best photo of the week, and have the power to eliminate one of the girls in the bottom two.

The time has come...

To POSE YOUR ASS OFF. Good luck and you better be fierce.
2738 days 5 hours ago
Oswald19
Allie and Allison, your task now is to submit a high fashion photo and the name of the girl you wish to eliminate, IN A PRIVATE MESSAGE TO ME. You may submit reasoning for your choice of elimination if you’d like. Once you submit the materials to me, your photo/vote is LOCKED and cannot be changed.

You have 24 hours to complete this challenge. Please complete this challenge ASAP so we can move on with the rest of the competition. As soon as I have both of your photos and votes, I will proceed with elimination.
2738 days 5 hours ago
Oswald19
Olivia and Re you may use this time to plead your case.
2738 days 5 hours ago
Oswald19
Now, LET THE MUSIC PLAY!
2738 days 5 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
sent in
good luck Allie
2738 days 4 hours ago
TDBigBrotherLover112
Hey Top 2! I just wanna say that this is my FIRST time in the bottom 2 and I feel like I have brought it every challenge and believe I deserve to stay :)
2738 days 2 hours ago
__A__
Sent in!  Good Luck Allison!!
2737 days 23 hours ago
Oswald19
Welcome back ladies, the results are in. Let's see how you all did.
2737 days 23 hours ago
Oswald19
2737 days 23 hours ago
Oswald19
*The judges clap*
Ozzy: Another amazing job well done
2737 days 23 hours ago
Oswald19
I believe we've made our decision...
2737 days 23 hours ago
Oswald19
Allie...
2737 days 23 hours ago
Oswald19
YOU'RE A WINNER BABY! Congrats! You posed your ass off and you have won best photo of the week!
2737 days 23 hours ago
Oswald19
Will Olivia and Re please step forward.
2737 days 23 hours ago
Oswald19
Allie, with great power comes great responsibility. Which girl have you chosen to send home?
2737 days 23 hours ago
Oswald19
(Copy and Paste)

Allie: "Unfortunately, this week I have decided to send home Re. I love and admire your originality, but I need to be consistent. I voted to eliminate Cayla because she fell in the bottom 2 three times. It wouldn't be fair to send Olivia home when she has not been in the bottom once yet and when I loved her photo this week. I'm so sorry."

open group

Ozzy and Kasia's Next Top Model: SOON!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!