This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] Week #2: Pose Your Ass Off/Elimination

Topic » [S8] Week #2: Pose Your Ass..

2743 days 21 hours ago
Oswald19
Pose Your Ass Off Week #2: Lalisa (aliciafox2) vs. Olivia (TDBigBrotherLover112)
Bottom Two: Cayla (CalebDaBoss) and Lucia (MelindaMrskk)

Congrats Lalisa and Olivia, you are the top two models of the week. In order to earn best photo, you must pass one last test.

This week, you will submit a HIGH FASHION photo inspired by…

“Reflection”, from Mulan By Lea Salonga!!!

This is your chance for you to impress us, win best photo of the week, and have the power to eliminate one of the girls in the bottom two.

The time has come...

To POSE YOUR ASS OFF. Good luck and you better be fierce.
2743 days 21 hours ago
Oswald19
Lalisa and Olivia, your task now is to submit a high fashion photo and the name of the girl you wish to eliminate, IN A PRIVATE MESSAGE TO ME. You may submit reasoning for your choice of elimination if you’d like. Once you submit the materials to me, your photo/vote is LOCKED and cannot be changed.

You have 24 hours to complete this challenge. Please complete this challenge ASAP so we can move on with the rest of the competition. As soon as I have both of your photos and votes, I will proceed with elimination.
2743 days 21 hours ago
Oswald19
Cayla and Lucia, one of you will be eliminated. You may use this time to plead your case in this forum.
2743 days 21 hours ago
Oswald19
Now, let the music PLAY!!!
2743 days 21 hours ago
aliciafox2
I already sent my photo, good luck Olivia.
2743 days 20 hours ago
CalebDaBoss
plz let me stay :)
2743 days 20 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
good luck ladies wish id have had this one rather then last weeks inspired song ugh lol
2743 days 20 hours ago
aliciafox2
To be honest if i dont win this pyao i will kill myself since i've been killing it so far in the main photoshoots with korean/japanese editorials hahaha but I expect that Olivia will deliver a pretty good photo :3
2743 days 19 hours ago
melindaMrskk
TBH, I thought we had to use the same model and this was the only picture she had wearing pants! I am trying I know it doesn't look like it but I really hope you give me a second chance now that I know what I am doing! Please girls give me another chance! :)
2743 days 17 hours ago
Oswald19
I have received both of the photos. I will announce the results around 8:30pm PST whete I will also reveal your next challenge. Thank you ladies.
2743 days 17 hours ago
aliciafox2
What hour is that at europe? :S
2743 days 17 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
whats that EST?
2743 days 17 hours ago
aliciafox2
CET or GMT
2743 days 14 hours ago
Oswald19
Welcome back ladies. The results are in.
Lalisa and Olivia, you all better make it fierce.
2743 days 14 hours ago
Oswald19
*The Music Plays*
*Both girls strike a sickening pose*

open group

Ozzy and Kasia's Next Top Model: SOON!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!