This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] Week #1: Pose Your Ass Off/Elimination

Topic » [S8] Week #1: Pose Your Ass..

2752 days 13 hours ago
Oswald19
Pose Your Ass Off Week #1: Lalisa (aliciafox2) vs. Allison (NovaScotiaChic)

Bottom Two: Cayla (CalebDaBoss) and Tiffany (Magicalbaby)
2752 days 13 hours ago
Oswald19
Congrats Lalisa and Allison, you are the top two models of the week. In order to earn best photo, you must pass one last test.

This week, you will submit a HIGH FASHION photo inspired by…
2752 days 13 hours ago
Oswald19
“Perfect Illusion” By Lady Gaga!!!
2752 days 13 hours ago
Oswald19
This is your chance for you to impress us, win best photo of the week, and have the power to eliminate one of the girls in the bottom two.

The time has come...

To POSE YOUR ASS OFF. Good luck and you better be fierce.
2752 days 13 hours ago
Oswald19
Lalisa and Allison, your task now is to submit a high fashion photo and the name of the girl you wish to eliminate, IN A PRIVATE MESSAGE TO ME. You may submit a reasoning for your choice of elimination if you’d like. Once you submit the materials to me, your photo/vote is LOCKED and cannot be changed.
2752 days 13 hours ago
Oswald19
You have 24 hours to complete this challenge. Please complete this challenge ASAP so we can move on with the rest of the competition. As soon as I have both of your photos and votes, I will proceed with elimination.
2752 days 13 hours ago
Oswald19
Cayla and Tiffany, one of you will be eliminated. You may use this time to plead your case in this forum.
2752 days 13 hours ago
Oswald19
LET THE MUSIC PLAY!!!
2752 days 13 hours ago
aliciafox2
OMG I am not a big fan of lady gaga besides of her being a pretty good artist but i will try my best to make happy her fans <3
2752 days 13 hours ago
Magicalbaby
Please can i stay.
I know i have to earn it.
Here are my reasoning.
I first started of as iffy to Lisa. I dint like having enemies so i apologized to Lisa. So I have said Hi new models every time i saw a Model Talk that i haven't talked to yet. You guys are all Lucky and pretty You guys deserve to Win. I just Hope I can stay Here and ya Thank you Guys. If This is my good-Bye i am not on any of you guys Modeling level if i was i wont be here. So Thank you very much this has been the most exciting group i have been in. Thank you Ladies. I have made some friends here hopefully it will continue. ? Blows Kiss!
2752 days 12 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
sent my phot and vote in :)
good luck Lalisa
2752 days 12 hours ago
aliciafox2
I also sent it good luck allison :3
2752 days 12 hours ago
Oswald19
I have collected the materials. I will post the results AND the next photoshoot as soon as I get out of class around 9:30pm PST. Good luck ladies.
2752 days 12 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
what time is that est ?
2752 days 12 hours ago
Magicalbaby
it is 12:30
2752 days 12 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
thanks hun

open group

Ozzy and Kasia's Next Top Model: SOON!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!