This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ALLIES MANSION

Topic » ALLIES MANSION

3761 days ago
jm340
THIS IS WHERE YOU'LL BE STAYING DURING THE COMPETITION!!!

GET TO KNOW EVERYONE WHILE YOU'RE IN HERE....REMEMBER THAT EVENTUALLY EVERYONE WILL BE YOUR "ALLY".

*300 POST GOAL*
3761 days ago
jm340
(start moving your things in and let the games begin. More Info to come @ 8!!)
3761 days ago
jm340
(ALSO...YOU CAN DO CONFESSIONALS JUST SIMPLY PUT "CONFESSIONAL: and whatever you wanna say)
3761 days ago
jm340
(also, talking to others in PM's is ALLOWED because this is a competition!..more importantly have fun!)
3761 days ago
jm340
Confessional: My name is JM...and my main goal is to make sure that these reality stars stay under control while they are competing..it's gonna be one hell of a ride!
3761 days ago
shorondabubbles
Confessional: Shoronda in the house it's time to what? TURN UP!!
3761 days ago
jm340
*see's Shoronda*

Hey GIRL!
3761 days ago
kort
-STRUTTING into the house with her pink Prada bag attached to her hip, flicking her platinum blonde hair extensions away from her face.

Confessionals: I am the Queen. I don't believe in the word "no", and I always get what I want. Its my way, or Hell to pay. I have no problem checking a bitch, or speaking my mind, but I'm mainly here to drink and win this competition.
3761 days ago
shorondabubbles
*Sees JM hugs*
It's turn up time YESSS!!!
3761 days ago
jm340
*smiles at Kort*
3761 days ago
zachboy967
*Walks into the house, looking around *
3761 days ago
jm340
*Champagne is brought out*

TURNT UP...

Confessional: These girls think this is the bad girls club...it's ALLIES
3761 days ago
jm340
Confessional: I've heard a lot about Zach .. he's not very liked in the social reality world but I think he will prove EVERYONE wrong and show them that he's a wonderful person!
3761 days ago
shorondabubbles
*Drinks champagne*
WOOO!!!
3761 days ago
zachboy967
*Sites on the couch, looking at them*

Confessional:I'll win, they are just... What's the word... Oh yeah Sluts!
3761 days ago
jm340
*laughs out loud*

So are ya'll ready for a good game?

Confessional: There's going to be a lot of twist and turns in this game...I just hope they're ready for it!

open group

ALLIES

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!