This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

C17 E05: PANEL

Topic » C17 E05: PANEL

1015 days 22 hours ago
SeongWoo
Bald like Hunty about this photo
1015 days 22 hours ago
doodyful
Well, DISCUSS!
1015 days 22 hours ago
Nichole98
what was faiths suggestion
1015 days 22 hours ago
SeongWoo
I vote for the one i scored higher!
1015 days 22 hours ago
boyfriend
oh i didn’t realize you were asking us

so your call out order you’re the host lmfao
1015 days 22 hours ago
Hunty
The first is based on my original interpretation of this theme, and the second is based on the interpretation that Faith suggested.

i'd rather go with the first since it's what you originally put out for us to interpret. we had the chance to question and talk to the host before posting, and also the theme was well explained in the brief. i do think people could have over thought it.
1015 days 22 hours ago
Nichole98
ya just do yours taylor
1015 days 22 hours ago
doodyful
Sol she mentioned in the Villa, but basically the difference is that any photo that has contrasting light and shadow fits the criteria, not my original interpretation that it needs a black background and almost 2D looking.
1015 days 22 hours ago
SeongWoo
Yours! We can argue but youre the host anyways, respect for you!
1015 days 22 hours ago
boyfriend
i suggested that chiaroscuro was looser than “high contrast” so i guess it would be judged on just like … featuring light and shadow in a noticeable way rather than its narrow application to classical painting
1015 days 22 hours ago
Nichole98
ya i prefer the first one
1015 days 22 hours ago
Hunty
chiaroscuro.
1015 days 22 hours ago
Hunty
https://media1.tenor.com/images/ec3ce4f65e78c85a0bb4fdd72869e2e4/tenor.gif
1015 days 22 hours ago
doodyful
Okay it's settled, we will follow the original order.
1015 days 22 hours ago
doodyful
Eleven models stand before me but I hold just ten photographs in my hands, and these photographs represent the ten models who are still in the running to become Taylor's Next Top Model.

open group

Taylor's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!