This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 1 ~ Colby Lliveau (Elimination)

Topic » Episode 1 ~ Colby Lliveau..

4604 days 15 hours ago
Millzipede
Rihanna!

A risky photo which for one judge was great, but for the others didn't really work. Congratulations, you are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model! <3
4604 days 15 hours ago
Millzipede
The ninth photo goes to........................
4604 days 15 hours ago
Millzipede
Vera!

We loved the sexy, hot girl in your photo but we, the judges, would like to see a bit more of you in person rather than just a blank canvas. Congratulations, you are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model! <3
4604 days 15 hours ago
Millzipede
The tenth girl through is.......................
4604 days 15 hours ago
Millzipede
Gisela!

A boring photo this week. Next round we want to see something which really stands out and makes us go WOW she could be our Next Top Model. Congratulations, you are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model! <3
4604 days 15 hours ago
Millzipede
The eleventh photo goes to...........................
4604 days 15 hours ago
Joee323
omg thank you so much *hugs millzi* i won't let you down <3
4604 days 15 hours ago
Millzipede
Sarah!

You are a really sweet and pretty girl, however we want to see more than that. This series isn't called Tengaged's Next Top Pretty Hot Chick, this is Tengaged's Next Top Model. Congratulations, you are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model! <3
4604 days 15 hours ago
Millzipede
Will Aurora and Paulina, please step forward.
4604 days 15 hours ago
Millzipede
I only have 1 photo in my hands, and this photo represents the girl out of you two, who will continue in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model.
4604 days 15 hours ago
Millzipede
Aurora, you are a sweet girl who has some potential and could go far in this industry. However, your photo this week did not show us this at all. You just looked like any other girl posing for a camera. One of the judges even said you looked like you were dying, and that is definitely not want you want someone to say about you.

Paulina, you are a girl who has so much potential and has a face which could rock this industry. However, you said it yourself, you are not sure if you want to be in this competition or not, and all models out there want this job which all their heart, not just something they do. Your photo this week was poor, and we question whether or not you have the ability to compete in this competition.
4604 days 15 hours ago
Millzipede
So who stays?
4604 days 15 hours ago
Millzipede
http://i44.tinypic.com/24q67i8.jpg

Aurora!

Your photo this week was poor, however we value will more than potential in this competition. Hopefully next week you can produce a stellar photo and show us that we did make the right decision this week. Congratulations, you are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model! <3
4604 days 15 hours ago
Millzipede
Awwwwwww Paulina </33

You are an amazing girl who has all the ability to be a true top model. However if you do not want to go in this industry then I'm sure you will find another road which you will be excellent at. Good Luck wherever life takes you!

*hugs*
4604 days 12 hours ago
supergoten
aw bye Paulina <3

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!