This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TNTM Cycle 11 - Model Applications (Casting Continued)

Topic » TNTM Cycle 11 - Model..

2675 days 22 hours ago
Millzipede
Hello girls and welcome to the second round of casting for Tengaged's Next Top Model, Cycle 11. I have looked through all of your bios as well as your preliminary photographs and have chosen 18 of the 25 of you who applied to move on to the next round.

The 18 girls chosen will compete in a further photo shoot which will help me, and the other judges decide which 14 of you will advance as finalists to compete in the official cycle. The details of this photo shoot are below.

Without further ado, the 18 girls advancing to the next round are:

Alexis James-Corigan, 19, 5'8", Sidcup, London, England / Gamerden13
Aurora Winters, 20, 5'11", Honolulu, Hawaii, U.S.A. / MISSimogen
Cayla Nicole Robinson, 18, 5'11", Knightsbridge, London, England / CalebDaBoss
Estefania Ponce, 22, 5'11", Condesa, Mexico City, Mexico / db1994
Gabrielle Anglerson, 16, 5'11", Manhatten, New York, U.S.A. / texty
Hamiko Sai, 18, 6"0, Odaiba, Tokyo, Japan / aliciafox2
Isabelle Rose, 20, 5'8", Puerto Marítimo, Guayaquil, Ecuador / Maicolx3
Jessiba Sharif, 19, 6'1", Kansas City, Missouri, U.S.A. / Joobix
Kasia Bosko, 21, 5'11", Lublin City, Lublin, Poland / k4r4k
Leanne Bower, 23, 6'1", Orlando, Florida, U.S.A. / AintItFun
Marissa Cruz, 19, 5'8", Santa Maria, Bulacan, The Philippines / Saftronbtr999
Molli Pollister, 20, 6'1", Redland City, Brisbane, Australia / Justunreal
Natasha Nance, 18, 6'1", Long Beach, California, U.S.A. / JourdanBabyXoXo
Sienna Double, 19, 6'2", Scarborough, Toronto, Canada / ninjohn
Siri Handrick, 25, 5'10", Kristiansand, Vest-Agder, Norway / CutieAmy
Sulli Ahn, 18, 5'10", Cheongju, Hoseo, South Korea / KingGeek
Taylor Laine, 19, 5'10", Nashville, Tennessee, U.S.A. / SummerRae101
Victoria Banks, 16, 5'8", Orpington, London, England / jayjet

This means that the following girls have failed to qualify for the next round, and thus have been eliminated and are no longer in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model. Thank you all for applying and there's always next time!

Anata Wang Ying, 27, 5'5", Gulou, Beijing, China / abrogated
Emille Bach, 21, 6'0", Washington, D.C., U.S.A. / tyboy618
Marissa Love, 21, 5'9", Miami, Florida, U.S.A. / WestTemp
Nicole Rachel Rileiy, 23, 5'11", Edgware, London, England / Magicalbaby
Nicole Wagner, 18, 5'6", Ojai, California, U.S.A. / Tommy123
Spencer Harmon, 24, 5'6", Long Beach, California, U.S.A. / rory17
Trisha Paytas, 22, 5'6", Los Angeles, California, U.S.A. / TrishaPaytas

With that out of the way, I will now move on to the deciding photo shoot!

+ + PHOTO SHOOT + +
Once again, I am giving you a fairly broad theme to work with as I want to test your abilities to really search for photos to truly find the best photos that you can. Your photos will determine whether you actually get to participate in the season, so make them count!

There will be two themes for this shoot, school and work, and it is up to you which one you want to channel in your photo. Both school and work are places in society in which fashion can have a huge influence on your social standing, which is why I thought it would be a cool idea to use for a photo shoot.

You can go in any direction you want with this, you could pose in a place of work/school, you could be wearing formal attires or uniforms etc. just make it high fashion, after all this is a modelling competition. The only real requirement for this shoot, is that it must be full body, which means no beauty shots (from the bust upwards).

REQUIREMENTS:
+ Must convey the concepts of either school or work.
+ Must NOT be a beauty shot.
+ Photos from ANTM seasons will not be tolerated under any circumstances.
+ Photos from previous TNTM seasons will be penalised, however as this game has been going on for so long, I will let you know if a photo has been used previously, and allow you time
2675 days 22 hours ago
Millzipede
+ Photos from previous TNTM seasons will be penalised, however as this game has been going on for so long, I will let you know if a photo has been used previously, and allow you time to change your photograph.
+ No runway photos will be tolerated under any circumstances unless specified.

If you are having trouble finding high fashion photos either:
1. Search for editorials from fashion magazines such as Vogue, Paper, Dazed & Confused, Marie Claire etc.
2. Search for fashion models such as Carmen Kass, Frida Gustavsson, Barbara Palvin, Sasha Pivovarova, Fei Fei Sun, Maria Borges etc.
3. Search for designers such as MaxMara, Valentino, Fendi, Dolce & Gabbana, Stella McCartney etc.

+ + THE HOUSE + +
Below is a link to the house chat thread where you may talk amongst yourselves and get to know your fellow competitors. This is just for fun, but it does make the process more enjoyable for me as well.

http://www.tengaged.com/group/1895/forum/topic/19330246

+ + DEADLINE + +
The deadline for this shoot will be Midnight EST, Friday 6th January, 2017. Any photos not posted by this point, or posted after the deadline will be heavily penalised and will largely effect your chances of being in the main competition.

If you have any questions or queries, feel free to message me.

Good Luck girls xx
2675 days 20 hours ago
TrishaPaytas
you slut
2675 days 20 hours ago
TrishaPaytas
I will fuck you ass style In your dreams you whore
2675 days 19 hours ago
Maicolx3
Ohhh I would pay to have trisha in this house lol
2675 days 19 hours ago
Millzipede
***Sorry if this wasn't made clear already, photos must be submitted in this thread.
2675 days 2 hours ago
Joobix
Coming from a very military family, this picture is for all the troops out there. Hoo Rah!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/98/25/42/982542f0431d78ac5b64a0aba1f6609f.jpg
2674 days 23 hours ago
jayjet
on work concept a business woman (I have took a risk picking this photo i think it would might just get me through but i realy hope i do)

http://www.fashionmention.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/14/Frida-Gustavsson-Express-September-2013-Lookbook-06.jpg
2674 days 23 hours ago
MISSimogen
2674 days 22 hours ago
Gamerden13
Theme: School

I've chosen somewhat of an goth anime school girl look as it might make me stand out a bit more compared to everyone else's pictures and might earn me a few extra points for originality

http://pre03.deviantart.net/0371/th/pre/f/2013/207/9/4/dark_school_girl_with_katana_ix_by_kndrwllmsn-d6f7ugn.jpg
2674 days 18 hours ago
Maicolx3
Theme: Work

I went for a flight attendant kinda look even tho she ain't on a plane lol

https://dudubaumgarten.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/karlie-kloss-mario-sorrenti-vogue-us-march-2012-2-600x828.jpg
2674 days 17 hours ago
ninjohn
I'm doing the work category and I feel like a super evil villainess on the prowl and on the job of taking over the world. I feel professional, I look sickening...I feel confident!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-LKUmvUAjp9Q/Tk1g5POJ6rI/AAAAAAAAAdU/FshXNYRTIOM/s1600/b2.jpg
2674 days 17 hours ago
CalebDaBoss
Work she's a high fashion editorial pilot
http://peardaily.com/media/2804323

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!