This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TNTM ~ Challenge Warehouse/Studio

Topic » TNTM ~ Challenge..

3708 days 22 hours ago
Millzipede
********************* W E E K  9 ********************

Brittany: WOOP FINAL 5!!!

Barbara: Bitch you have no reason to be celebrating....

Barbara (C): Brittany's running around this house yelling "blah blah I'm in the final 5!" and I'm just like BITCH, YOU'VE BEEN IN THE BOTTOM 2 THREE TIMES. YOUR ASS IS GOING HOME NEXT.

Larkin: Don't listen to them.

Larkin (C): At this point in the competition, the house is clearly divided. It's Brittany and myself, against Barbara and Lindsay, with Becca kinda in the middle. Barbara and Lindsay are the mean girls, and I'm going to do everything in my power to make sure they don't win.

Becca (C): As the competition goes on, the drama is just going to increase, so that's why I'm staying out of it. The more I can focus on the challenges and photo shoots, and the less on the drama, the better chance I have to win this competition.

*In the bedroom*

Barbara: All because of that bitch Augustshit going home.

Lindsay: I know right? Who do they think they are prancing all over the damn place?

Barbara: Well girl, we have to take their asses out otherwise I may kill myself.

Lindsay: So will I.

Lindsay (C): A bit of competition is always helpful in a game like this. As long as you have something to focus on, like taking Larkin out, then I have a reason to still be here.

*The girls take a cab to an Australian studio where they are met by Australia's Next Top Model host, Jennifer Hawkins as well as Millie*

Millie: Hi girls.

Brittany (C): So on the drive to the challenge, Larkin and I were in the back seats, while the mean girls were in the row in-front. And all I could hear the WHOLE journey was them bitching about us and saying really disgusting things about our personal life.

Larkin (C): The things they were saying were just horrible and it makes me feel like I don't want to be in this competition anymore.

Millie: Right so for today's chall-...

Brittany: Sorry to interrupt, but there are some awful people in this house whose attitudes have been pretty disgusting to the point where Larkin and I don't feel like they deserve to be in this competition anymore. We don't stand for bullying, so we refuse to participate in any challenges or shoots until they are eliminated.

Jennifer: :O

Lindsay: *rolls eyes*

Millie: Suit yourselves. Anyway, as I was saying for today's shoot it's all about being yourself. For this week's challenge, you will pick a personality trait which you believe best fits yourself, and will try to embody that trait in your photo. The girl who embodies her word the best, as well as has the best photo will win. Simple enough: GO GO GO!
3708 days 12 hours ago
Millzipede
+ + + + + + + + + + RESULTS + + + + + + + + + +
3708 days 12 hours ago
Millzipede
(Due to technical issues, Becca's link did not work and is therefore ineligible to win this weeks challenge)
3708 days 12 hours ago
Millzipede
| | | | | | | | | | BRITTANY & LARKIN'S CRITIQUE | | | | | | | | | |

Jennifer: Well, neither of your wanted to participate in this challenge this week, so I guess it's up to you guys how well you do in this competition. I don't know what Millie's thoughts on this are, but I guess you will find out at panel. Very disappointed in you girls.
3708 days 12 hours ago
Millzipede
| | | | | | | | | | LINDSAY'S CRITIQUE | | | | | | | | | |

Jennifer: When I look at this photo, I don't really see sassy in particular. I see sexy and I see confidence in that, but I don't think they have really worked together in order to show 'sassiness'. To me this seems very fun and playful, with some flirtation mixed in there, but in order to see sassiness I think I would have liked to have seen a stronger pose, with stronger hands on the hips, and a stronger facial expression with a smize, rather than this sexy smoulder you have going on. You look great, and extremely pretty, but I don't think you mastered your word 100%.
3708 days 12 hours ago
Millzipede
| | | | | | | | | | BARBARA'S CRITIQUE | | | | | | | | | |

Jennifer: When I first saw this shot I was like "wow this is is absolutely stunning" but like Lindsay, I feel you really struggled with the actual theme of this challenge which was portraying a quality, however instead of it being almost there like Lindsay's I feel that your photo demonstrates the opposite of what you were going for. Your word was 'intense' but in your photo, I actually see a really soft facial expression, with this deep story behind the eyes. It's beautiful and I could see it in a magazine, but I really don't feel the word intense comes through in any way here.
3708 days 11 hours ago
Millzipede
Jennifer: Well after a drama-filled start with 5 girls going down to 2 eligible photos, it comes down to you Barbara and you Lindsay. Both of you struggled, but you both pulled off some really good-looking photos.

Anyway, the girl who I felt was the closest to mastering this challenge, and did the best job this week was
LINDSAY!

Although neither of you girls particularly excelled in this challenge, only two of you actually successfully competed so I didn't particularly have much choice. Nevertheless it's a challenge win, something extremely important at this stage in the competition. Congratulations!
3697 days 20 hours ago
Maxi1234
yas

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!