This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The House (Cycle 9)

Topic » The House (Cycle 9)

3787 days 11 hours ago
CocoaBean
I don't think I'm going to go but I'm starting to get nervous about this competition. the fact tht i have not had a first call-out yet is extremely unsettling. mike is right, my shots are getting weaker and weaker and i need to pull it out of the bag and fast
3787 days 10 hours ago
Maicolx3
Confessional: So proud of myself and how far I've come in this competition. The judges are starting to see my progression. Now I can show them that I do belong in this competition. No one can stop me now.
3786 days 18 hours ago
Caitlynn7
Confessional: *sob* I really expected better critiques, I guess its a wake up call for me, you can't win em all! but I swear, that bitch Lindsey needs to go! she won best photo BECAUSE OF ME last week, she would never in a million years be able to get a photo like that herself... and her photo this week as usual was not up to mark, I hope thee judges see the amount of potential I have because evn after being in the bottom 2 once, I stand here with the highest average call-out percentage
3782 days 1 hour ago
Caitlynn7
Confessional: So happy i stayed! ugh barbars stole my number 1, it's time for some redemption

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!