This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The House (Cycle 9)

Topic » The House (Cycle 9)

3946 days 15 hours ago
Millzipede
Here, you can interact with your fellow contestants, post confessionals and cause all the drama <3333
3946 days 14 hours ago
iGoddess
Hello ladies! How are you all?
3946 days 12 hours ago
Maxi1234
Heya :)
3946 days 11 hours ago
Maicolx3
Hey Beauties ;)
3946 days 4 hours ago
Icing
Like, Hay!
3945 days 17 hours ago
Maicolx3
Confessional: I'am pretty confident that I did good in the photoshoot but I feel like everyones so competitive that its hard to try and like someone :/
3945 days 15 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Confessional: everyone here is pretty good competition, but that gives me more drive to strive for best photo. I really hope my angles/curves shine out this week in the photoshoot, because I defiantly want to make a outstanding first impression. I am kind of nervous for panel, so I hope the judges see my drive and I get top or close to top photo

*walks to the bathroom*
*practices facial expressions/poses*
3945 days 14 hours ago
Dara4ever
Confessional: Ommg This is a surreal experience I've been dreaming of this or so long! I'm so glad Miss Mille choose me to be apart of this most amazing cast. Watching everyone werking the fur really got me pumped to do my best since everyone is killing it. I want to represent for the asian beauties, that we can model too:) and also to inspire other nationalities that are not very much exposed in the modelling agency:) I think I brought a unique high fashion edge to my photo shoot.
3944 days 15 hours ago
CocoaBean
Ohhey
3944 days 14 hours ago
iGoddess
Confessional: I can't wait to hear from the panel, know where I stand within the cast and start to become a better model and person. This journey is important to me.
3941 days 17 hours ago
CocoaBean
This house is boring *throws someones suitcase down the stairs*
=]
Confessional: IDK I was bored
3934 days 21 hours ago
dansterdan
May I just say that everyone makes mistakes. Having a irl busy schedule gave me hardly any time to get online recently. In my opinion my picture was much better than quite a few peoples. By letting me go, judges, you are making the wrong choice. I can bring so much more than Miley and a few others. Something i have that they don't.. Confidence. Think about that. Good bye for now
3934 days 21 hours ago
iGoddess
Confessional: This whole expirience is moving on rather slowly.. I wish we were thrown in the deep end just to see how people cope under pressure.
3934 days 18 hours ago
Maicolx3
Confessional: OMG so excited I got runner-up. Hopefully I keep it up.
3934 days 14 hours ago
Maxi1234
Confessional : I need to pull my shit together. I really don't wanna crash and burn this early!

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!