This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Week 4] Judging and Elimination FvF

Topic » [Week 4] Judging and..

4137 days 6 hours ago
Jermin119
Naomi: come on in guys it is now time to judge your shots for the week. Our judges are here Jermin and Tom. This week you had a fun shoot, posing with a car. Lets see who delivered and who failed.

***Winner will be signed to T-Models Agency http://www.tengaged.com/group/2557
**Winner gets a spread in T-Model Magazine http://www.tengaged.com/group/2396
Title of MMAS Winner Season 5 FANS V FAVS!!

ANDDDDDDDDD Cover of Vogue! Here in America. Who wants this?
4137 days 6 hours ago
Jermin119
[Millie] You is wayyy better than last week. This looks like a shot out of a movie which means your telling a story. There so much i can get out of this. You are controlling the shot and commanding the scene.

[Kaylan] Im digging this Kaylan. I like the way your posed and how you too are controlling the shoot. Your face looks great and this could be a good ad. thank you for stepping it up.

[Selice] Yes selice, this is very sexy but not too over the top. I really like this shot especially bc of the way your posed with the car and your face!! Wonderful job.

[Bella] Im not a superfan of this like you look great and i like what your wearing but the pose is a bit awkward for me.  I would stop in a magazine for this but to be like what is she doing and thats not good.

[Becca] I am feeling this. You look lovely and sweet and innocent. Your doing something with your eyes thats inviting me in. The garment also complements you.

[Ray] Yes i did, i did say normal and chill and you gave me that. This is great Ray, you look great i like the outfit and look you've got going on. Its nice and clean good job.

[Gavin] Freaking incredible shot here Gavin. I love the scenery it complemented you well and You commanded the picture and you look great. Like others this look like a movie and i like when pictures can tell a story.

[Monya] I dont like this like your good looking Monya but you gotta stop relying on that. You look very hoochie here and like you just ask a random person to take your picture real quick

[Danielle] Theres something awkward about this shot. You look great D but the awkward open legs and awkward face  with awkward lean on car is not a good combination.

[Deena] Yes Deena this is what im talking bout you look like the car is moving with you and you and ruling the shot. Your on the go but still modeling the dress and yourself. Good job.

[Ocean] I am feeling this Ocean. I like the look you got going on. Not a big fan of the profile but your using the car well. Its not the strongest or  weakest.

[Shantae] Boo boo You look like a hippie lost in the 2000s Like what are you doing here. Its not bad clothing thats the problem its bad modeling
4137 days 6 hours ago
Jermin119
How did you guys feel about this week?
4137 days 4 hours ago
raygan94
i feel good, positive comments for now :) <3
4137 days 3 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Thank you. I feel great.
4137 days 2 hours ago
lamontlamar1998
Bad I don't want to go I need 1 more chance I know u can do it Plz guys
4137 days 2 hours ago
Tevin1001
[Millie] Love this shot Millie.  The intensity in your eyes is amazing.  I would’ve loved a little more extension in the neck but other than that this is a great shot.

[Kaylan] One word for this Kaylan…HOT.  I’m loving everything about this photo.  From the setting to the outfit to the lighting.  You really are starting to really understand what we are looking for.  This is awesome.

[Selice] I’m not too sure about this shot.  At first I really like it and then I don’t.  I like the retro/vintage look of the photo and I really like the connection you have in the eyes.  It’s not your best shot but it’s not the worst either.

[Bella] Just like Selice…at first I love it but then I don’t.  You would think that everything about this photo works for what we ask for but it’s doesn’t have that “Oompf” that I look for.  The pose looks forces in my opinion…like you were placed there by the photographer.  It needs to come from a more organic place for it to really work.

[Becca] I love this shot of you Becca.  This is the control I’m looking for in photos. You are commanding that camera with the most coquettish look.  The pose is perfect and the strength it takes to stay on that car…wonderful.

[Ray] I like this shot but I don’t LOVE this shot.  You’re very relaxed in this shot and you’re looking straight on into the camera which I love.  However, I don’t feel any strength in this shot.  You aren’t commanding me.

[Gavin] Yes Gavin!!  This is an awesome shot.  Everything about it is great.  The outfit works and background is awesome.  Usually I don’t like when models are crouched over like you are but for this it works!

[Monya] No No No.  This is way to men’s magazine for my taste.  One more step and this would be a centerfold in Playboy magazine.  You are going the completely wrong direction Monya.  Please listen to what we’re telling you or this might be your last week here.

[Danielle] I’m digging this shot Danielle.  I really like the outfit and your stance is so very strong.  It just seems a little dead in the face.  Need a little more life in the eyes.

[Deena] The photo makes me a giggle a little.  It’s a great shot but it seems like an “Oops” photo to me.  What I mean is, it looks as if she started on the roof and then Oops she started to slide off and that’s when the camera snapped.  Be in control of your photo at all times.  It’s a good shot but not your best.

[Ocean] I’m not a huge fan of this shot.  You seem so awkward in it.  There’s no connection to the camera and the pose is just…weird.  Yes the body and outfit are fierce but the awkwardness of it just overcomes all of it.

[Shantae] This seems very amateurish to me Shantae.  This is the 4th week and I feel like you really should know what we’re looking for.  This looks too much like a High School Senior Year photo shoot to me.  I think you may be in danger this week.
4137 days 2 hours ago
kenta
:( ty for your honest opion and i will take it in consideration
4137 days 1 hour ago
benner_2304
Thank you
^Yes good critic across the board, I might have finally got my groove back^
4137 days ago
lamontlamar1998
to be honest know i see what you are taking about i pic wrong pic yikes that was was bottom pic ok sorry it might be because oof stupid mistake
4136 days 23 hours ago
Jermin119
Naomi: This weeks top photo goes to...

Gavin - dude you turned it around and beat all the ladies, your the sole man left
4136 days 23 hours ago
Jermin119
Runner up...

Millie
4136 days 23 hours ago
Jermin119

Selice
4136 days 23 hours ago
Jermin119

Ray
4136 days 23 hours ago
Jermin119

Kaylan
4136 days 23 hours ago
lamontlamar1998
*stands nervously*

open group

Make Me a Supermodel 5 Fans V Favs

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!