This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Week 2] Four Elements

Topic » [Week 2] Four Elements

4174 days 6 hours ago
Jermin119
Tom im only counting the last picture posted
4174 days 3 hours ago
Tevin1001
ok so the first link I should disregard and critique the second one?
4174 days 1 hour ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Confessional: I feel confident about this week, i gave a glamorish photo. I hope to make a HUGE combak from next week. Goodluck to everyone. Just hope there is no DRAMA at panel.
4173 days 22 hours ago
Jermin119
Yes the last post is their submission
4173 days 12 hours ago
lamontlamar1998
Confessional: I'm very confedent with my photo this week. I learn alot last week having the bottom photo last week so hoping for a come back. I really what to show people that fans can win and beat favs . It can be done and Hopely it will be done. I think it's a good thing having new people do this because we have to fight even harder to stay . Knowing that I went against a fav and came out alive that means the judges have hope in me and I need to too. So I thank the judges because that was so scary that I don't what to have that feeling again
4173 days 11 hours ago
jayjet
confessional; i think i might be in the b2 this week because my photo is horrible
4173 days 8 hours ago
jayjet
deshmon your going home hahahahhahahaah
4173 days 2 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
yawns..
4172 days 18 hours ago
jayjet
well i am going to win
4172 days 9 hours ago
jayjet
everyone done yay jermin time for panel
4172 days 6 hours ago
benner_2304
Confessional: Being so far off last week with my photo scares me this week. I know I am better than this but I just need to get back in the swing of things
4172 days 2 hours ago
Tevin1001
Deena...I'm having a problem opening your picture.

open group

Make Me a Supermodel 5 Fans V Favs

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!