This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Week 1] Judging and Elimination FvF

Topic » [Week 1] Judging and..

4175 days 5 hours ago
brosbeforehoes
dude tom is taking ages man to judge.
4175 days 5 hours ago
jayjet
yeah i  know
4175 days 5 hours ago
jayjet
maybe he has been banned from this
4175 days 4 hours ago
Tevin1001
no I'm not banned it was CHRISTMAS yesterday...I wasn't on my computer long enough to judge.  I"m doing it now.
4175 days 4 hours ago
jayjet
okay
4175 days 4 hours ago
jayjet
when now right now
4175 days 4 hours ago
Jermin119
You guys really need to calm down it was Christmas yesterday time to spend with family not tengaged
4175 days 4 hours ago
lamontlamar1998
( who do I send my coffees ions too)
4175 days 4 hours ago
Jermin119
I will critique Selice and Johnny soon
4175 days 4 hours ago
jayjet
oh plz now jerimin
4175 days 3 hours ago
Jermin119
[Shantae] Shantae boo you look glamorous but i need something more sexy from you. This is average. Try to stick to the theme and get a good feel otherwise you wont book any jobs.

[Johnny] lol you made me laugh with this shot hahahahaha. I love your body on point but its not really what rihanna is looking for. Like shantae try to stick to the theme and submit something that will get you the job.

[Selice] Miss Se to the Lice. whats up this shot is beautiful. Its more fashion than fragrance to me but good job. Take away the ha and caress yourself more it would have been perfect.
4175 days 3 hours ago
Jermin119
Naomi: Alright gather around it is now time to reveal which two contestants will be going home. There was definitely a line in the competition this week. Some contestants were HITS and others MISSED. Lets see how the ranking went...
4175 days 3 hours ago
Tevin1001
Guess I don't get a say.  There are 18 models and it takes time to go through every single photo.  Also...I don't know exactly who everyone is since there is nowhere on here that says which model is with each screenname so that took time to figure out too.  If I'm going to be rushed every single time then I might as well just back out now.
4175 days 2 hours ago
Tevin1001
OK...after speaking with Jermin...I'm just going to give my top and bottom picks for this week.  There has been some miscommunication but after this week it'll be fine.

In no particular order...here are my top picks for this week:

Selice ~ Love this photo.  The pose is strong and the outfit is gorgeous.  I can totally see this working for Rhianna's perfume campaign.

Becca ~  YES YES YES!! GORGEOUS PHOTO!!  Even in the dark dank background of the city you nailed this shot.  This is definitely what we're looking for.  Stay like this and you will do very well in this competition.

Gavin ~ Being a former male model myself I know how hard it is to be in a world filled with female models but out of the 2 male models that submitted this is the best.  I agree with Jermin that some angles aren't the best but you're working it.  This is a great shot.

Bella ~ Love this shot for you.  The colors are definitely in the vain of the clients needs and the pose looks so natural and comfortable.  Work this face a little more...and this could be the top photo.

My bottom picks in no particular order:

Destiny ~ I think you missed the mark on this one.  She is a pretty girl but the pose seems so forced and she looks uncomfortable.  I was a dancer in my earlier years so I can appreciate a nice pointed toe but that's about the only thing I like in this photo.

Monya ~ Gorgeous but totally wrong for this campaign.  This is men's magazine...not perfume.

Salome ~  This is just bad.  Nowhere in this photo does it comprehend "Nude" or perfume or anything really.  This is a girl with a bad dye job in a bad outfit in a forced pose.  You really really need to step it up if you plan to stay in this competition.  As a returning model I would expect so much more from you.
4175 days 2 hours ago
lamontlamar1998
* shakes head and understands*

open group

Make Me a Supermodel 5 Fans V Favs

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!