This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Week 1] Judging and Elimination FvF

Topic » [Week 1] Judging and..

4163 days 17 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Confessional: Two down Fifteen to go. Honestly I think i should of go higher in the rankings since one of the Judges had me in their top. But i think me being lower in the rankings is good, because it makes me work even harder. Elle is starting to piss me off, all she does is run her mouth like she knows everything, but honey im a fav.
4163 days 17 hours ago
jayjet
i can see that
4163 days 17 hours ago
lamontlamar1998
* Knowing that I was in bottom was scary . Tbh I appreciated the comments to make me a better model*
4162 days 19 hours ago
hippydude126
Confessional: The fuck? What the hell was going on with everybody ranting on like nobody's business? Elle needs to learn to shut the fuck up because all she does is talk out her arse!
And where the fuck did Tianna crawl out from? So much drama and it's just the first episode...
4162 days 18 hours ago
jayjet
confessional: why does everyone hate  me it is because i am the bitch and i did be talking too much in last eliminatiion and i can show them i am the winner of this competition

open group

Make Me a Supermodel 5 Fans V Favs

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!