This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Week 7] Judging and Elimination

Topic » [Week 7] Judging and..

4322 days 20 hours ago
Jermin119
Naomi: Welcome to week 7 judging we are getting down to the wire. You all are SO good and it is sickening how hard it gets to send some one home each week. 6 different top photos!!! Thats unheard of. PROUD.

It is unfortunate for me to have to break the news but Colton had to leave the competition for a family emergency.

check out this weeks shots
http://mmas1.webs.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=13679672

even thou Colton left one of you will still go, that means only 6 are going to..
http://www.tengaged.com/group/1873/poll/mmas-4-international-stop-78322

Lets Begin
4322 days 20 hours ago
Jermin119
[Aome] I love your emotional photo i see the pain in your face and eyes. I can tell you've been thru something. Your funeral couture is stunning! Your pose to outfit and expression is on point.
- will this comeback be enough to go across seas?

[Salome] Your emotional photo is breathtaking. One of the best shots of the season, but you do look boyish. Your a female we dont want you to look toooo manly relax on the dieting. Your funeral couture is great also. Love the pose and dress, your face is wonderful.
- have you fallen off the map?

[Avery] I love that you went different for the funeral couture, picking a suit its nice i wish you did more with your face and pose thou. You emotional shot is great, I almost feel absense. You struck you dont know what to do, and you outfit is A+
- are you ready to get back into the running...

[Selice] Yes selice for this week you turned it up. Your emotion shot is a little posed but believable and you look great. Your funeral couture is wonderful, i wish you chose a different pose but you show off the dress so well
- is this enough to keep you in?

[Kaylan] emotional shot- haunting, wowww. great job, you should look into acting not just modeling. i liked your funeral couture but felt it was a little to glam or red carpety.. work on the translation
- has your fame ran out?

[Deena] You kinda fallen back for me. I love your emotional shot i feel the anxiety and worry in it but your funeral couture doesnt pop for me. Your kinda of idc in this shot and not giving me what i need
- will you be out of the bottom this week...

[Jelena] your a goddess. absolutely beautiful in pictures. Your emotional shot is a bit haunting like kaylan's and avery's in the absent sense. dead not there. your funeral couture is hot! maybe a little too hot but your pose is life.
- did you go over the top?
4322 days 10 hours ago
JJelena
Went through the all the pics this week! Everyone seriously did amazing and from my experience finding pics this was a tough one! So good job to all! :)
4322 days 9 hours ago
Realchance
Thank you
4322 days 9 hours ago
Tuninho
Aome - I love your funeral couture photo. Its a amazing one, the pose is very good and the face is amazing, it has a " its over " felling. The emotional photo isnt my favorite. Its not bad but I think I could be better.

Deena - I love your emotional photo, you look gorgeus and I can see emotion on it. I cant really see sadness in your funeral shoot, I like the pose but the face isnt there, no emotion.

Salome - Emotional shoot, I can see emotion all over it and its a good shoot of you and I dont really care if you look boyish, I really love androgynous models. The funeral couture, I dont love it, it looks a little bit... boring.

Avery - OMG, what a wonderful emotional shoot. I think is one of the best photos of this season so far. I fell in love with this photo, amazing job. The funeral shoot, I love the outfit, the pose is a little bit simple and the face is ok, overall its a ok photo.

Jelena - I love your funeral photo, the pose is amazing and the dress is gorgeus. The emotional photo, to be honest, it could be alittle bit better, you have a gorgeus face but I wanted to see more emotion on it.

Kaylan - The emotional shoot is very good, and I love your androgynous look. The funral shoot is a little boring, nothing very specialcame out and I know you can do better.

Selice - The emotional photo is a ok shoot, it has some emotion but I wish there was something else on it. The funeral shoot.... I love it. I actually like the pose and the face alot. And the flow that the photo has is amazing.
4322 days 4 hours ago
raygan94
Its getting alot tougher guys really it is!
Colton was a big competition but it has to continue!

Here are my critiques
1 - Emotion Photo
2 - Funeral Couture

Aome

1 - Joanie ANTM Cycle 6
It was one of the best pictures that week.
When it comes to emotion she is a great model.
Well done, I love the emotion in the eyes.
As I say always ANTM is predictable but it worked this time.

2 - Its high fashion and I love the bone structure.
I cant really say anymore.
Prefer the first one.

Deena

1 - I cant really tell her alot of the emotion as she is looking away.
But from what I can see you can see abit of sadness.
Need you to push abit more!

2 - Its old High Fashion, you've taken a risk.
Its a vintage photo and its different.
I do find her expression abit boring.

Jelena

1 - I like the fact that you have given your own feel of sadness.
I like how you said it looks numb because it does.
Well done.

2 - I love the sensual feeling to it.
Her hand on her neck makes it a whole lot sexier.
Its high fashion and I love the dress.

Salome

1 - I dont like it.
I am sorry but I dont.
It feels amatuer and to be honest I dont see much real emotion.

2 - This is much better! This photo might be the one to save you!
I love her sexy and mysterious emotion and I love the dress!
Well done!

Avery

1 - To be honest with you, I really dont see sadness.
To me she looks drugged and I dont like this at all.

2 - WOW! This is much better!
I love the strengh in the pose and in her facial expression!
Its high fashion and amazing! Well done!

Kaylan

1 - I would have liked to have seen more emotion in her eyes.
Its okay because her body language gives the emotion.
I still need the eyes!

2 - Her face and her bone structure are amazing.
I love the pose and it is very sexy.
Well done.

Selice

1 - Danielle ANTM Cycle 6 Winner
I prefer the Joanie one to be honest.
With this photo I dont see any real emotion.
I like it but I dont.

2 - I prefer this one!
Its a wierd and quirky pose.
High fashion and couture. Well done!
4322 days 4 hours ago
Jermin119
Why you keep saying joanie and danielle i dont see them anywhere...
I see Selice and Aome thou..
4322 days 3 hours ago
kaylee21
THANK YOU! About time someone agreed.
4322 days 3 hours ago
Jermin119
right this is MMAS not critique antm photos supermodel
4322 days 2 hours ago
kaylee21
OH MY GOD! I am in Heaven! FINALLY SOMEONE IS agreeing with me about this shit!
4321 days 16 hours ago
Tuninho
I agree in some points xD But I'll always give better critics to photos that are more original and from real photoshoot situations. ANTM, for me, are photos that seem very predictible and easy to go with. But this is just my opinion xd I agree with te names thing though eheh
4321 days 14 hours ago
raygan94
i put down the names to show my knowledge on ANTM and on modelling!
4321 days 11 hours ago
Jermin119
This is not ANTM.... this is MMAS so i dont see why you guys keep bringing it up. Your suppose to judge the photos as new and never seen before. I dont see why antm is 'predictable' just because it was a show, not everyone watches it.. and other photos can be 'predictable' even if there not from antm
4321 days 11 hours ago
Tuninho
If they're playing a game like this is pretty obvious that they know ANTM xD But the problem isnt really being ANTM for be ( there's alot of good photos on the show ), the problem is that ANTM always has this themes that you put on ( example, the theme is underwater, so they just go at the obvious choice and choose a ANTM becouse they did something like that on it. ) but this is just my opinion, and every judge has things that he likes and he doesnt like ( I dont like when a model has is mouth open for example ). The models job is to adapt to the judges standards, in the model world they will have to do that all the time. So, if me and Raygan say that we perfer not to see ANTM photos, they should try not to post that kind of photo. You have to be clever and play your cards right
4321 days 10 hours ago
kaylee21
:O Judges are arguing? Wow..
4321 days 10 hours ago
Jermin119
YOU guys don't prefer it but this is MY group an in MMAS post antm photos are ALLOWED. so whether you like it or not it's accepted so you two need o put aside your hate bc it is allowed. You can't be a judge and hate on the rules...

open group

Make Me a Supermodel 5 Fans V Favs

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!