This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 2 Elimination Room Results

Topic » Episode 2 Elimination Room..

4820 days 2 hours ago
zachup
It was very close. Both teams finished within 6 minutes of each other. The placements of both teams changed many times. The team of Survivor8 and vockle9 got off to a strong start with solving the first 3 puzzles before the other team solved 1 of them. However, Survivor8 and vockle9 got a 5 minute penalty for not completing the 4th puzzle. In that 5 minute time period, BBlover96 and RShowFreak solved the first 3 puzzles and solved the 4th puzzle within 3 tries placing them in 1st place. But, there was still 2 minutes left in the penalty so BBlover96 and RShowFreak had to work fast. The time penalty ended and both teams sent in the correct answer for the 5th puzzle at the same time so it came down to whoever PMed me the correct solution to the final puzzle first. It was close but one team stumbled and took too long to solve it making the winners be........
Survivor8 and vockle9! Congrats guys, you are staying in this competition. I am sorry BBlover96 and RShowFreak, you put up a good fight but you sent in your final puzzle solution 6 minutes after the other team. You both are eliminated from All Stars. Please make sure to complete the exit survey before you leave the group.
4820 days 2 hours ago
vockle9
OMG YAY
4820 days 2 hours ago
vockle9
Bye rshow and bblover:(<3
4820 days 2 hours ago
bad18life
Yay congratulations guys
4820 days 2 hours ago
Survivor8
phew sorry rshow and bblover

*stares at peace and shyrage*

SMFH
4820 days 2 hours ago
Shabootyquiqui3
grats you guys
4820 days 2 hours ago
Survivor8
ty ty
4820 days 1 hour ago
vockle9
Some bitches should be scared
4820 days 1 hour ago
bad18life
Remember I didn't send y'all
4820 days 1 hour ago
peace123
bye
4820 days 1 hour ago
TheRazz
congrats guys! bye rshow and bblover.
4820 days 1 hour ago
BOBROCKS333
congrats winners!
bye rshow and bblover!!
4820 days 1 hour ago
adam12
congrats yalll deserve sum hot wingsssssss
4820 days 1 hour ago
stageman96
Congrats winners!!!
4820 days 1 hour ago
RShowFreak
damn
wen i had to leave, did we have the lead at least?
4820 days 1 hour ago
RShowFreak
damn i wondered wat would have happened if i didnt have to go to class :(

open group

Reality Hell Season 5: All Stars Day 17

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!